Chapter Six

Black & White

Those three words made Sojin unknowingly hold her breath. She only liked watching supernatural events. Seeing it come to life was just unbelievable. At lost for words, Sojin took light steps backwards and tried to move as far away from them as possible. She wanted to start running, but there was no place to run to and she knew Kai would find her anyways.

"Introduce yourselves," Kai said while all 6 pair of eyes were on her. Sojin felt like their stares were piercing through her skin.

The boy to the far left started off, "Hello, my name is Baekhyun."  He had dark brown hair that caressed across his forehead and he had a million dollar eye smile. Baekhyun gave off a nice vibe. Suddenly, the sun started beaming aggresively making sweat beads form on her forehead. Sojin could feel herself getting a tan.

Next in line continued, "Chanyeol's the name." He was undeniably tall and his rather deep voice surprised Sojin because she did not expect that from such an adorable face. She noticed that he had a dimple on his left cheek as his lips crept into a sweet smile. As Sojin was captivated with Chanyeol's stunning grin, she was not aware of the small fire that was starting a few feet from her. She took a quick glance to her side and had to do a double take.

Is that a fire?!

"Um," was all Sojin could muster up the courage to whisper even though there was literally a fire so close to her. No one seemed to be phased about the fire which was a bit odd to her. As a matter of fact, everything was strange right now.

"My name is Sehun and I'm the maknae," said the boy next in line. His voice was not as deep as Chanyeol's, but Sojin found it really cute. The twinkle in his eyes as he smiled were enchanting. A strong force of wind blew, causing the little fire to become slightly larger. Sojin still kept her thoughts to herself, not letting out a peep, although her pounding heart was soon going to burst out of her chest. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Suho," he said with a friendly tone. He had an angelic aura to him and Sojin felt a little weight taken off her shoulders. Out of the blue, the clouds started pouring water droplets. Even though it was raining, none of them were getting wet. It was as if a force field was protecting them from the rain drops. Sojin could not help but feel fascinated. She did not know how this was happening, but she was actually enjoying this. She felt like she was in her own world and the sound of the rain made her relax. Being so caught up with the rain, Sojin almost forgot the presence of the six boys. Gradually, the rain stopped making her unintentionally frown. 

And the last boy introduced himself, "Call me D.O." With that, flowers and trees began to rapidly grow from the ground right before everyone's eyes. The sky was clear and the sun was not beaming hot. It was the smell of spring and Sojin loved it. It gave her a refreshing feeling. Sojin seemed to have come to a conclusion that they all had super powers since all these unrealistic things were happening right after they said their names.

"And your name is?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Sojin."

"Oh, so you're the special girl Kai has been looking after for all these years?" Chanyeol's voice rang in her ears.

Sojin gave them a puzzled look while tilting her head to the side. Kai held up his index finger to his lips indicating for them to keep quiet and not say anything else.

"What are you talking about?" Sojin asked still with a confused look on her face.

"You don't know that you're a -" Sehun was cut off when Kai quickly used his palm to cover his mouth.

"I will tell her myself," he whispered in his ear and Sehun's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Since we're all gathered here, let's go have some fun, shall we?" with a snap of Kai's fingers, Sojin was yet again standing at an unknown place.


Hay hay hay. Sorry I didn't update for a while school really sux )-: