Special Kind Of Something

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherry Hill, New York

Autumn..

 


It was Autumn, enjoying herself with Monchi her puppy in the middle of a park at 72nd Street, New York. 


"This is what you called life Monchi.." she said with happiness. The dog just wiggled his tail and barked as if she understand her. She let out a sigh of contentment. Traveling was one she wished to do when she retired and here she was fulfilling it. She noticed her now untied solace and was about to tied it up again when Monchi escaped from her grip. 


"Monchi wait there!!" she yelled, running after the dog but the dog seemingly has a mind of it's own running freely out of her reach.


"Yah, Monchi comeback here!" 


She just give up chasing in the end.. she waited for a little while until Monchi comesback but the stubborn puppy didn't show up again. 

She's starting to get worried.


"O c'mon Monchi, show up! Monchiiii!!" she cringe sitting on her knees, covering her face in frustration.


"Hi.. are you his, owner?" Sulli heard someone talk behind her. She composed herself as she face the owner of the voice, it was as if she's seeing an apparition. The face of the man smiling brightly down at her.


"Excuse me?" she asked.


"Are you the owner of this cute puppy here?" the stranger asked.


"Ah yeah.. that's... that's Monchi." she stuttered.


"I thought so.. I was hearing your voice from a far calling out his name so I came here to see who's the owner of the voice." 


"Oh..thank you. You're a Korean?" she asked.


"Yeah.. I'm from Korea. I just came here for some work." 


"Ah I see.. I'm sorry for asking, since you don't look like one at all." she said in giggles.


"No, I don't mind. You're not the first one who told me that." 


"Oh.. by the way I'm Jinri. Thank you for bringing Monchi back." she said offering the stranger a hand shake. 


"Nice meeting you Jinri.. and your welcome. " he replied as he took her hand.


She nodded.. and was about to leave when she forgot to ask his name. "Ahm.. won't you tell me your name?" she asked, though she was hesitant but there was something in him that she just can't ignore. She'd been worked with so many gorgeous guy in the business but she never felt any attraction to anyone.


"I'm Minho." he replied with a bow which he find amusing. 


S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter