Starting Over

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Starting Over...

 


It was in mid December the snowiest period across the South Korea when she made an annoucement that she's quitting being a Hallyu star, it was a hard decision for her.. she was one of the most sought after singer and actress of her generation. She started her career as a trainee of one of the most popular entertainment company in Korea.. the E- Entertainment and debuted with her single " Goodbye Summer". From the year 2001 to 2012. She's reffered as the Princess of K-pop.

 

Aside from being a singer she also began acting and was selected to starred on a several dramas and movies that also became a box office hit, in and outside Korea.  It was so last year.. just right after she promoted her last movie Pirates when she announced the shocking news that she's retiring from her fruitful 10 years career in Korean showbusiness.

 


"How does it felt being out of the limelight?" said the interviewer. That was her first interview after a year of hiatus.


" Happy and at peace." she said smiling.


"Do you have any plans of coming back to showbusineness?" 


" Not at the moment, I wanna be out of the limelight until I've done something I feel proud of." she said. 


She only had done this interview because of her friend Victoria who was just promoted from the famous High Cut Magazine as her very first featured story as an Editor in Chief.


"It's been a year Ms. Sulli and your fans surely misses you." 


"I know that and I misses them, too. But this is my world now, I'm  happy where I am now." she replied.


"And we respect that. Honestly I am one of your followers it was so sudden, just right after your movie Pirates when you made your announcement. Have you decided it a long time?" 


"Yes.. it was hard at first, that was the toughest decision I had ever made in my entire career. I had to finish all my commitments before I made an announcemuuent and I had to decline offers from most valuable advertisers." she stated.


"Do you have any regrets?" 


"No." she shook her head. "I don't have regrets. And if so, at least regretting something you did feels firm and real... we can always rectify our regrets by accepting that there is more life than infront of the camera, that I can give more to others than showing just my talents." she said.


"That was deep Miss Sulli." 


"Please, do call me Jinri.." she said smiling.


"Oh.. your back with your birth name. Isn't it hard living a life of a normal citizen?" 


"Nope, not at all. I always wanted to have a normal life." she stated.


"You look stunning as ever Miss Jinri, or shoul I say your more stunning than before." 


"That sounds more me, Jinri. Oh about that.. thank you." she said giggling.


"We miss that laugh of yours, and that sounds more genuine to us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter