Fruitful Years

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth Year

Grand Hyatt Seoul Ice Rink 

 

 

It was winter... when they celebrated their 4th year anniversary. Minho rented the whole Grand Hyatt Seoul Ice Rink the midnight before the exact day of their anniversary just to surprise her, like he never failed to... he serenade her and she was surprised it was her first time to hear his voice.


 

 

.....flashbacks 


 
"Where are you taking me this time love?" she asked since she can't say anything, her eyes was covered with a blind fold. 


"Sit down love." he commnanded as he assisted her to sat on one of the bench. 


"What are you doing?" she asked impatiently.


"Wait here... don't ever dare take the blind fold, okay!" he reminded her.. he was gone for a second and came back right away as she can feel her hands on her feet.

 

"What's that?"  she can feel he was taking off her shoes and put different shoes into them.


"You'll know later.." he said as he help her to get up.. she fumbled, she almost fell if only not Minho held her arms.


"Aww love.. what's this?" she asked wondering whats in her shoes.


"Just hold me tight, okay.." he said rubbing his hands on her cold cheeks and kissed her forehead before he assisted her way to wherever place his going to take her.


 


After a while Minho left her standing on the middle of an ice skating rink as what he has told her right after she shakily stepped onto the floor covered with ice. She let out a sigh of anticipation.. waiting for whatever Minho had for the evening. 


Then she heard a falsetto voice... singing the song of Richard Marx "Now & Forever"


Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread...

 


Sulli was taken by surprise, can't help the overflowing gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter