The Last Spring

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

6 months after...

 

 

It's been six months when Minho told her about his illness and she prepared herself from it. She came to face it as she decided to live with him in a same roof for her to take care of him. Though at first he refused to.. for the reason that he doesn't want to be a burden to her  but she insisted. He will never be a burden for her. If only she could commit herself to take care of him for the rest of her life.. she did. She can see him suffer... struggling from the illness everyday and it totally break her but she has to be strong for him. Everyone was sudden with the news.. and same as her they can't do anything but to extend them their prayers... 

 

That morning Minho was lying on his bed and taking his rest... he look so pale but he's still smiling putting a front so she won't be worried. He's still handsome despite his sickness... she will never get tired looking at his face, his perfect jawline.. that can melt the heart of every woman everytime he smiles, she's just too lucky that his smile is exclusively for her.


"Are you tired?" he asked.. while his fingers tracing her face.. she held his hands and kissed them on.


"No my love.. I will never get tired taking care of you.." she said smiling.. holding back her tears. She always silently weep everytime she's alone.. not letting Minho see her pain. He wouldn't like seeing her cry so she has to hide it.


"I wanna go somewhere?" he said...


"Love... you know you can't, right?" she said.


"Please... let your dying boyfriend grant his wish." he said pleading holding both her hands.


"Love... don't be so stubborn, you might get tired." she said not looking at him.


"Please love..." he said holding her chin to look at him. She sigh in surrender.


"Okay.. where do you want to go.?" 


"Anywhere love... just not here." he answered.


"Okay..." she said..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungnangcheon Riverbank 
Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul Korea

 


"There can't ever have been spring more beautiful than this..." said Minho while she's wheeling his wheel chair along the path walk that was full of cherry blossom in Jungnangcheon Riverbank.


"I disagree.. the most beautiful spring for me was when you confessed your love in the top of the hill of Sunrise Peak." she said smiling as she reminisce the day when they confesses their love to each other.


"Is that so?.. but that was now a memory." he said.


"No.. it's not a memory. If it is.. then it's still the most unforgettable memory I have with you. No, erase that.. everyday with you is unforgettable." she replied.


"I will miss you.." Minho said.. which made her goosebump.


"You won't miss me love, for I am always here. You won't go anywhere either, right?" she stopped and walk infront of him as she kneeled down and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter