Almost Perfect

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seongsan Ilchulbong, Jeju Island

 

 


Minho never failed to surprise her... he was the exact person she thought of him the first time she laid eyes on him, sweet, gentle, respectful and fun to be with despite of his status. He work as a Pediatric Doctor in a private Hospital in Incheon. She had learned new things from him, he became her good friend, a confidant. Though, she wasn't expecting anything from what they have at the moment. It's just that as she came to know him more.. the more she's falling for him. He never failed to make her day special. She's enjoying his company like she never experienced to any guy who attempted to woo her before.

 

They're now in Seongsan Ilchulbong in Jeju Island also known as Sunrise peak. It was spring so the place is surrounded by bright yellow coloredseed flowers that was truly a sight to behold. It is just one of their common interest... to travel, while he was doing his charitable deeds into some places.. she will take the oppurtunity to go with him to rekindle her passion in photography but this time she wasn't in the photo instead she's taking photos of most scenic views of the places they've been into and one of her subject is Minho. She secretly taking snap photos of him everytime she has a chance. 


"Why are we here?" she asked, Minho just give her a warm smile and shrugged.


"I just wanted to take you here, since it's spring and I know you'll like the place." ...she crooked her head and narrowed her eyes as she give him an unknown look.


"Is that all?" she asked.


Minho nodded. "Yeah, take your time to take photos." 


"Okay.."she said still wondering but she gladly take her camera with her and started to take photos until she got engrossed to it and not notice the time till she finally had enough of the view. She turned her attention back to Minho but he was nowhere to be found. 


"Minho?" she said looking around to find him but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter