Meeting her

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at the filming location where I was told to wait for my charge. Finding a shady spot under a tree, I rested my back against the trunk of the tree and waited. Watching the male cast members bicker amongst themselves while waiting for the female cast member. It was the second week of filming for the men and they had already struck up a firm friendship with each other.

 

Earlier, I had been briefed that there would be two females joining the cast today. One would be a guest and the other would be the permanent member. I was to guard both. Finally, I spotted two slim ladies heading towards the men, they were each in a pair of high heels. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Typical females.

 

When the cast finished the intro, the director called for a break. The head of security called out to me and brought me over to the female guest, Go Ara and introduced us. I smiled politely in greeting but she ignored me. Oh well, I suppose I wasn't there to make friends. He then brought me over to the second lady. The one who would be a permanent cast member on Running Man. “Song Ji Hyo-ssi, this is Reg. She'll be your bodyguard when filming on Running Man.” He explained.

 

I smiled in greeting, as I reached out to shake her hand, she suddenly stood and bowed. I paused, unsure whether to continue to shake her hand or return the bow. As a result, I ended up with a weird half bow with my hand still stretched out. As I stood and straightened out, she laughed at my awkwardness, her eyes twinkled with mirth. Her laughter was infectious and I joined her. Both of us doubled over in laughter.

 

“Miss Song, I'm sorry about that. I'm not from Korea and I’m still getting acclimatised to your culture and customs.” I apologised, as the laughter died. “Where I come from, we usually shake hands in greeting.” I added, scratching the back of my head self-consciously.

 

She smiled at me, a smile so dazzling, that for a moment I forgot to breathe and just stood staring dumbly at her. She took my hand and shook it, her hands were soft and warm. “I'm pleased to meet you too Reg-ssi. Thank you in advance for your hard work.” She said. “Please just call me Reg. I'm not big on formalities.” I offered, smiling goofily at her. “Ok, but only if you call me Ji Hyo.” She replied. “I hope this will be a great relationship.” She added, smiling.

 

 

The first day of filming was tough. They ran all over the place and I jogged to keep up with Ji Hyo. A couple of times during filming, I had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter