Beginning of the end

Bottlecap- the diary of jeon won woo

[january 1st 1998]

 

"Happy new year, Won" Jangmi greeted in between sips of her cola drink. She was fiddling with it's cap. It was a great way to start the new year, sitting beside my best friend as we drank bottled soda while watching the fireworks. I missed those days. She tossed the bottle cap. I picked it up. 

 

written and burned on january 1st 2014 with a sparkler 

 

[march 7th 1998] 

 

"Saengil chukahapnida~ Saranghaneun Jang~mi!!" Beaming, Jangmi blew out the 5 candles on her cake (which i personally helped to decorate, if i might add) with the assistance of her mum, who directed her to where the cake was. I remember having prepared the bottle cap ring especially for her kk. 

 

I then presented my best friend with the ring, "On this day, i promise to be your best friend forever!" I saw her glassy eyes form crescents as she accepted it. She was all smiles. 

 

written and torn up on january 7th 2014

 

[march 7th 2013] 

 

Today,yet again, marks the day that Jangmi was born. Ah~ they grow up so fast kk. I remember holding a bouqeut of roses (her name's jangmi after all right?) while walking towards her house which was conveniently  right next to my house. I was all smiles. Nervously, i pressed the doorbell and waited for the girl who still did not know my feelings. Yet. What happened next went by in a blur because i was just too overwhelemed and happy. I remember driving her to the beach in my new car because you know, i wanted to show off ha. That was a mistake. 

 

written and thrown into the sea on january 15th 2014