She's Mine

Forbidden Lust

Hyojin sat silently on her bed as she let out a frustrated sigh. A wierd feeling was churning inside of her stomach as she thought of the meeting tonight. Somehow she felt as if something big and shocking was going to happen. Something that would surely change her life forever.

Shaking her head to rid of her thoughts, she calmly got up and walked towards her closet. Since she wasn't going to a party she decided on a simple trench coat with jeans. Not doing much with her hair, she quickly combed through it, letting her hair fall in soft waves. Grabbing her keys off the dresser, she quickly checked herself in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs. 

"Mom I'm going out" she called. Not waiting for her to answer she quickly headed out, shutting the door behind her.

~20 Min Later~

She frowned upon the warehouse as many fancy looking and luxurious cars were parked outside.

"I thought they were no parties" she mumbled, as she got out of her car. Walking towards the building she can sense many eyes on her. She squirmed uncomfortably under their gaze. 

"What's up with these people?" she thought, while avoiding eye contact. Looking towards the ground, she blankly stared at the pebbles and small rocks that were pressed against the concrete. It seemed as if she had taken a sudden interest in something so bland.

"Princess!" someone beamed, as she felt an arm drape around her shoulders. Jumping from the sudden contact she looked at him with wide eyes. 

"V!" she whined, playfully hitting him on the shoulder. She felt as if she just got through a mini heart attack,  her heart pumping vigorously in the meantime.  

"What's up with the many cars?" she asked curiously, pointing towards the vehicles. 

"Oh you know..the usual party?" V asked awkwardly, scratching his neck. Hyojin gave him a pointed look at his answer. His answer sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Okay.." she hummed, not sure on how to respond. Leaving it at that, they continued walking silently towards the entrance.

Once entering, she immediately smelt the intoxicating and alluring scent. Unlike other scents, the aroma inside the warehouse would hit you like a brick wall once you've entered. It was so exhilarating.

Inhaling slowly, she let the fragrance linger before exhaling. She couldn't help it that the warehouse smelled so addicting and enticing.

"I see you've arrived" someone huskily whispered, causing her to shiver in delight. Turning around, she smiled warmly towards him but soon turned her smile to a frown. 

"I thought this wasn't a party Jungkook" she pouted, finally taking in her surroundings, noticing that there were indeed many people. Crossing her arms across her chest, she noticed the slight nod Jungkook gave to V. Before she could react, V had already left, leaving her and Jungkook alone. 

"It isn't. Its more like a ritual" he interrupted. Groaning she gave him the 'wtf' look. Jungkook not liking her reaction, sneaked a longing kiss on her cheek. Blushing a deep red, Hyojin mentally grinned in her head, but left a blank look on her face

"Don't worry piggy, everything is going to be fine" he grinned, taking her hand into his. Hyojin, feeling embarassed, removed her hand from his clutch. The expression on Jungkook's face had fallen, feeling upset by her actions.

"Ah, the couple has arrived" a voice questioned. Hyojin could feel the goosebumps rise from her skin, the person's voice making her weak in the knees. Tucking her hair behind her ear, Hyojin shyly looked up to the mysterious person.

"Hello love, my name is Kai" he slurred, taking her hand into his hold. Slowly he brought her fragile hand towards his face, planting a soft kiss upon it. Hyojin's eyes widened as she took in his appearance. He had dark tousled hair and deep brown eyes that seemed to study your soul. His lips were pulled up into a small smirk as the fitted tux clung to his body. The muscular built of his was greatly appreciated as the outlines of his muscles could be seen through the clothes. But what really caught her attention was his lips. His lips were very full and almost....inviting. Sneakily, she trailed her eyes down towards his mouth. Feeling out of breath, Hyojin unconsciously her lips. 

Kai followed her eyes, knowing well enough that she was checking him out. 

"We should be going" a voice interrupted, anger lacing his voice. Jungkook wasn't the only one to notice, as he observed that what was "his", is currently checking someone else out. Everyone knew that having any close relations other than being friends to his girl, was strictly off limits. He promised himself that there will be no man that will take interest in her. 

"Uhh yes we should" Hyojin stammered, breaking out of her trance. His presence seemed so strong and captivating. It made Hyojin curious as she yearned to know more about him.

"Also we're not a couple, just friends" she corrected, smiling at him. Kai raised an eyebrow towards Jungkook, his eyes twinkling in excitement.

"Not yet we are" he muttered under his breath. 

"Really now? How interesting" Kai said, a smug look plastered onto his face. Automatically, Jungkook s his arm around her waist, his body tense. Jungkook could sense the lust Kai had towards her. And it wasn't just a small want either. It was his desire and longing to have her. He was not liking it at all, in fact he loathed it. The hunger was coming off him in waves. 

All demons or supernatural beings could sense it from a mile away. It was a signal that lets others know that a demon, or in this case, the King of hell, has staked a claim. It didn't help either that Kai was powerful, it only pissed Jungkook off more.

"Don't you ing dare Kai. Lay a finger on her and I'll tear you apart" Jungkook growled, his eyes gleaming a dark red. His waist on Hyojin tightened as he slowly pushed her behind him. He could feel the blood in his veins pumping aggresively, his hands tightly balled into fists. The possesive side of him was steadily showing through. Jungkook was out for blood.

Hyojin winced from the strong pressure against her waist. Glaring towards Jungkook, her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed the bright glow of the tattoo on his neck. This time she was definitely not seeing things.

"You're hurting me Jungkook!" she whined, trying to escape from his grip. Tears started to pool in her eyes as she could feel the pressure increasing. The pain was almost at the bearing point. It was hurting her. 

"Didn't you hear?"

"You're hurting her" Kai snickered, eyeing the death grip he had on her.

"She's mine! Don't test me you mother er!" Jungkook snarled.

Kai did not feel one bit scared, in fact he felt superior. This was exactly where he wanted him. Things were about get interesting.

 

~

Hey guys what's up! It's been a while. Sorry I haven't been writing xp. I was just on a writer's block. Anyways now that I'm back, expect to see more updates :) And don't forget to check out my other stories too. That's all for now.....

Bye