A Day In Hell

Forbidden Lust

*Warning written paragraph below may not be suitable for others*

 

"What did I say about approaching me while I'm with HYOJIN" Jungkook growled, slappinig his left hand across her face. "SMACK."

"Stop Please. I promise I wont do it again" she sobbed, the red hand print slowly forming on her left cheek. Nara knew that was probably the worst mistake she made in her life but she couldn't help it when she saw Jungkook wrap his arms around Hyojin. Jealousy took the best of her since she completely hated Hyojin for taking her man, or so she thinks.

Nara was currently tied onto a chair with her hands tied with thorns for punishment. The screams and howls of pain could be heard all around her as she could smell the metallic smell of blood and smoke surronding her. 

Blood slowly dripped down her palms as the thorns peirced her skin. "See this tattoo Nara?" Jungkook slyly said, pushing her hair away from her neck to expose her tattoo. "This is a sign that you're mine and I own you. So I really can do anything I want with you whether it's to kill you or to let you live" he hummed. Nara shivered from his cold touch as Jungkook slowly rubbed her neck. "Your lucky that was a small mistake Nara or else I would've torn you to peices by now and let my dogs eat your remains" he hissed, his eyes flashing dark red, flames flickering in his eyes.

"Jungkook please..." she whimpered, wanting to be released and to be sent back to earth. She hated the place where cruelty and pain lurks. She was in hell. Jungkook had immediately took her to hell after the incident in the cafeteria. In order for him to reveal his true self, like the devil he is. Hell was the only place where his full power can be used and his true self can be revealed.

"No-uh" Jungkook smirked, wiggling his finger. "Punishment isn't done yet."

A sudden shrieking scream of pain escaped Nara's mouth. Jungkook was slowly carving onto her neck with a knife. "" she screamed, her hands digging into the thorns more from her moving. Nara felt her skin burn and sizzle as her hair and clothes were drenched with blood. "Don't worry you'll live" Jungkook laughed, evil seeping through his tone. Bringing the blood coated knife towards his mouth, he slowly off the blood, some of blood staining his lips as he moaned in delight.

"This should be good enough for punishment" he finally said, satisfied.

Tears streaked her cheeks as her eyes showed pain and sorrow. Jungkook roughly released her from the thorns and tossed her a mirror. Nara shakily took the mirror from her lap and raised it towards her neck. What she saw almost knocked the wind out of her as she let out a sob. On her neck were four letters that were inched into her skin. It said '.'

~~~~

"What do you want Lucifer" he said informally, his back towards him. "King Lucifer to you" Lucifer scoffed as he glared daggers at Jungkook's back. Even though Kai was known to be the king of Hell, Jungkook didn't give two s if he was higher class then him or not. Jungkook didn't obey anyone nor did he look up towards anyone. 

Kai slowly walked towards Jungkook, instantly smelling an altered scent on him. "What did you do now?" Kai asked, instantly knowing he caused trouble again. "Just taught a a lesson" he smirked crossing his arms over his chest. Kai slowly shook his head letting out a sarcastic laugh. "You know once you get your Queen you won't be able to do those things anymore" Kai exclaimed.

For a Queen it is risky to have a scent on you other than hers. Once a Queen smells it, all hell will break lose. Since most Queens are very possessive over their mates.

"I know" Jungkook sighed, turning around to face Kai.

Like Jungkook, Kai had a different eye color than everybody else. Kai's eyes were dark purple mixed with blue while Jungkook's were pure red with flames flickering in his eyes when he was angry. They were the only two people in hell that had different colored eyes while everyone else had pure black eyes. But once anyone has gone to earth their eye color automatically changes to an average human eye color.

"You know you have to claim your Queen sooner or later" King Lucifer (Kai) replied. "Your lust will soon take over, hell, you'll probably go crazy if your not around her 24/7. Who knows what crazy you'll be doing if that happens" Kai chuckled. Jungkook squinted his eyes towards him, hating the fact he was right. He knew it had already started since he's been having dirty dreams at night, where he'll wake in the morning knowing he'd have to take a freezing cold shower to cool down his little friend below.

"Even so, your mate will probably be having symptoms too, like dreams" Kai announced. Jungkook slowly nodded. "I just don't wanna scare her too early, telling her future she'll be having with me will probably repel her from coming near me" he mumbled. Kai simply shrugged, "just take care of it Jungkook. You need her in order to gain your full powers and to take your throne in hell" he responded.

"Damnnit" Jungkook grumbled, flustered as he ran a hand through his hair.