Tattoo

Forbidden Lust

Jungkook lazily slid into his seat around the lunch table. "Sup Devil, you seem pisssed" V one of his gang members asked smirking. Jungkook growled as he slammed his fist against the table. "Damn school won't give me a break" he hissed running his hand through his hair. 

The people around the lunch table consisted of Devil's gang members and his bestfriends. Each member had the exact same tattoo placed on their neck except it had a slighlty different design and size than the leader, Jungkook.

"So where's your precious girl?" Jimin exclaimed, as he looked around searching for the familiar face of Hyojin. "She should be coming right now" Jungkook replied as he eyed Hyojin as she walked towards them with two trays in hand. Jungkook snapped his hands as he motioned towards one of s, Jin, to help Hyojin. With no hesitation Jin quickly stood up and polietly took the tray out of Hyojin's hands. "Why thank you Jin" she praised smiling as she took a seat beside V.

"Hey Princess" V said winking. Hyojin blushed as she looked down towards the table. 

"Hyojin come here beside me" Jungkook demanded as he glared deathly at V, warning him to shut up. Everyone around the table except Hyojin knew that Hyojin was Jungkook's girl but sometimes V being the forgettable one sometimes forgets.

"Sure.." Hyojin said unsteadily, feeling the tension around the table. Grabbing a seat beside Jungkook, he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist. Jungkook being very possesive, showed that as a sign of claim to Hyojin.

"So who wants fries" she asked, breaking the tension around them. Immediately Jimin answered cutely "Me", as he greedily grabbed a fry from the tray. "Uh-oh Queenka number one heading our way" Rap Monster warned. Jungkook rolled his eyes as one of the popular wannabe girls arrived at their table. "Hey Jungkookie" she replied slyly as she slid onto Jungkook's lap, wrappingg her arms around his neck. Hyojin quietly scoffed as she used her nickname for Jungkook knowing she was the only one who was allowed to call him that. "Go away Nara" Jhope barked, annoyed of her presence. "Shut up Hoeseok (Jhope)" she snapped back. "You have a girl in your lap too!"

Jhope glared at her as the girl in Jhope's lap looked down in embarassment.

"Get off me you bimbo" Jungkook hissed as she pushed her off his lap. It happened again, Hyojin saw Jungkook's tattoo glow red. "Calm down" Rap Monster warned as he noticed the glowing of his tattoo. It meant if the tattoo starts to glow its a sign that Jungkook was pissed and on a turning point of revealing his true identity. "Hyojin's here Jungkook. You wouldn't want to reveal you true self now do you?" Rapmonster calmly said mindlinking him. 

In Jungkook's gang all of them have the ability to speak with each other in their mind since each of them came from hell. Slowly Jungkook calmed down as he once again wrapped his arm around Hyojin's waist, the presence of her calming him down. "I'll deal with Nara later" Jungkook growled inside his head to everyone one of his gang members. Jhope smirked as he knew what was going to happen later.