Lonely

Forbidden Lust

Hyojin's eyes wandered the room, trying to find the familiar tall dark haired boy. "Looking for someone?" someone breathed behind her ear. Gasping in suprise, she whipped around only to be confronted with a smirking Jimin. "That wasn't funny" she whined crossing her arms over her chest. "Princess, do not worry, your precious Jungkook just had some business to do" Jimin assured her smiling. Rolling her eyes she huffed. 

"What kind of business though?" she asked curiously. Hyojin always wondered what business meant, since no one ever did tell her. "Just you know the normal stuff" Jimin mumbled, avoiding eye contact. Hyojin frowned as Jimin was avoiding the question. Shrugging she gave up, knowing she couldn't get the answer out of him. This always happened, no one in Jungkook's gang would tell her a single word when it came to business.

~

She lazily tapped her pen against her desk as she chewed her gum in boredom. "I hate math" she groaned to herself, tired of learning alegbra. "Well do you wanna escape?" someone whispered beside her. Gasping in suprise the second time today, she turned to the desk beside her. "Jungkook!" she whispered in shock. There he was, sitting there like he owned the world. "Did you sneak in here?!" she asked. Jungkook nodded as he grabbed her hand. "Let's go" he winked.

"Sto-" she got cut off as she was suddenly on the floor. "Crawl" Jungkook said in a hushed tone. Without hesitating she began to hastily start crawling towards the door. "Oh and by the way Piggy. Nice " he said smoothly. Hyojin could hear the smirk in his voice. With her face flushed red she mentally noted to herself, "kill Jungkook later." 

"You two!" someone called out. Immediately Hyojin froze. "I'm screwed" she thought worriedly."Stop throwing paper around" the teacher scolded. Letting out a breath of relief she looked back at Jungkook. "Don't worry I got us covered" he grinned. It seemed that Jimin and V had covered up for them to distract the teacher.

When they finally got out of the classroom, Hyojin felt a weight lift off her shoulders. "You!" she glared as she pointed a finger at Jungkook. "You almost got me in Trouble!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Your such a goody goody." Hyojin huffed as she glared.

"But....I like good girls..." he said smugly, backing her into the wall. "And good girls always go for bad boys.." he trailed laying an arm above her head. "Stop" she stammered, looking away. She could feel a shiver go up her spine, as she felt the warmth radiate from Jungkook from how close he is.

"You're too cute" Jungkook teased as he quickly pecked her cheek before backing away. Just that one peck made Hyojin's heart skip a beat. "Calm down Hyojin" she thought to herself. She could feel her cheeks burn with heat. 

"So where do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked as he looked towards her. Hyojin looked down in embrassment as she stuttered quietly, "I don't know.."

"Well how about car racing?" Jungkook suggested. Hyojin's ears perked up from the suggestion. She absolutely loved cars and racing was one of her hobbies during her free time. "Sure" she grinned happily as her eyes sparkled with excitement.