Final Decision

Forbidden Lust

"Ain't so high and mighty now, huh?" Hyojin grinned, crossing her arms across her chest. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pratically threw the helmet off his head.

The anticipated car race they just had, ended up with Hyojin winning by far more. In fact, not only did she beat him but she had pratically waited for five long minutes for him to finish the race, This ended with Hyojin lazily leaning against her sleek car as she waited impatiently for Jungkook to arrive. "It took you long enough" she fake yawned, indicating the wait she went through.

Jungkook bit his lip in frustration as he glared towards her. "I didn't even try" he scoffed, mentally scolding himself for losing, especially to a girl. But it was okay since it was in fact his precious future Queen. 

"Don't even try Jungkookie" she hummed in response. This wasn't the first time he lost to her, it was actually probably the seventh time he did, while each time he used the same damn excuse to save his man pride. Jungkook grumbled to himself before smoothly striding over to her. Placing his hands onto her hips, he gracefully lifted her up, until she was sitting on the hood of the car. Moving her legs aside he squeezed between them before placing his hands back onto her hips. Hyojin could feel the lump form in as she could feel her heart beat faster till the point it was pounding. 

"I must admit though, seeing you in a track suit is quite hot" he trailed, skimming his finger down her arm. Hyojin felt shivers from where he touched, as the enclosed space between them began to become smaller as he slowly inched closer. She could feel his breath skim her face as his lips were only a mere distance from hers. Hyojin gathered up courage and emotions before things got too far.

"Stop" she demanded, as she held a finger pressed against his forehead. A pout began to appear onto his lips as Jungkook slowly backed away. 

"Your no fun.." he whined, scratching his head in dissapointment. Hyojin rolled her eyes as she jumped off the hood of the car before walking towards the front of the vehicle.

"One more round?" she asked, trying to direct his attention elsewhere. Jungkook's ears perked at the suggestion. This time he promised he would win.

"Let's go."

~

"You know its your fault if I get in trouble for skipping school, right?" Hyojin questioned. As always Hyojin had won the second race, resulting in a sulking Jungkook as his man pride had been hurt.

"Ya, ya" Jungkook replied, not really caring. School was probably the last thing on his mind, when in the future he wouldn't be looking for a career but taking his rightful place on the throne. Which reminds him, he needed to claim Hyojin and fast. Symptoms were surely appearing but not slowly at a time, but coming down on him hard and fast. In reality, he actually had to blow off some steam due to the constant lust that has been overcoming him. But even the use of hell's es were not enough to satisfy him.

"Lets meet up tonight, at 9 at the warehouse" Jungkook brought up, taking his attention off the road. Currently they were driving back to school, due to Hyojin's constant whining of not wanting to get in trouble. 

"Why?" Hyojin replied, curiously. Jungkook looked at her in the 'don't ask questions' look. Hyojin simply squinted her eyes at him as she hated being left unanswered.

"Fine I'll go but it better not be one of your parties" she warned. Jungkook's parties were far more by normal parties. It consisted of several girls or in other terms, '' crawling all over Jungkook and s trying to get their attention. To say the least she hated his parties due to the large amount of people and the intoxicating smell that filtered the place. Many random and not to forget handsome looking people would always be there making her feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. Even the 'girls' were over the top pretty.

But then again there were always some positive things about his parties. Some very good looking and well mannered boys would always catch her attention making her feel welcomed and less downcasted. Especially when Jungkook had his weekly toy, or should I say bed warmer. 

"Nah not this time" Jungkook replied, his eyes twinkling with excitement with the thought of another party. The only reason Jungkook liked parties was because of the excuse to see Hyojin dressed up all fancy and y. Slowly he began to drift off in thought of seeing her dressed in a very short dress revealing her nice toned legs and....

A sudden hot and lust filled feeling swept throughout his body, tearing him out of his clouded thoughts. Jungkook mentally cursed as time was drawing near for him to claim his Queen. The feeling was just a slight sign for him to show that time was slowly running out and without his Queen things are going to get out of control. Jungkook mentally groaned as he thought of the hectic events that would occur tonight. It was bad enough that every single minute and second Jungkook had to restrict himself from tearing all of his girl's clothes in a blink. But to have his symptoms added to it, it would be nearly impossible.

Jungkook shook his head as he made up his mind.Tonight is the night where things are revealed and the night he would rightfully claim whats his.