Ruler

Forbidden Lust

Hyojin was known to be the clueless one in school especially when it came to her best friend Jungkook. No one even dared to approach her to reveal the truth of Hyojin's feared best friend as they have all been threatened that their life would be on the line if they do. As always Jungkook always gets what he wants and always has his way. If he wants someone dead they're dead, if he wants riches he gets it, if he wants something he recieves it. But the only thing he can't get is the love of his life, Hyojin.

~

"Ya, Piggy!" Jungkook yelled down the hall, calling out to Hyojin. Hyojin let out a tired sigh as she collected her books from her locker and slammed it shut. "What Jungkook?!" she asked annoyed as she turned her body to face him. For Hyojin its been years since Jungkook started calling her 'piggy' as her nickname, but since then she never really got used to it.

"When are you going to stop calling me piggy?" she asked with crossed arms. "Never" Jungkook replied with a cheeky smile. Scoffing, she twirled around as she started to walk down the hall towards her next class. Hyojin and Jungkook seem to be in a relationship where they hate each other but when in reality it really is how they show their friendship towards each other.

"I'll walk you to your class piggy" Jungkook exclaimed as he smoothly wrapped his arm around her shoulders. As soon as he did that whispers broke out throughout the hall, people pointing and gossiping at them. Hyojin disliking the attention around them slowly slipped away from his arm. "Don't" she whispered quietly, looking at him with an embarassed expression. Jungkook feeling displeased about her expression immediately silenced the hall. "Shut Up" he growled loudly, his voice echoing through the hall. The silence could make you hear a pin drop in the distance. Everyone looked down towards the floor with fear, knowing what he's capable of. 

Hyojin looked around amazed at everyone's action. Even though Jungkook has done this many times it still wows her each time. She would always wonder maybe it was his good looks that made everyone look before him or maybe he was just feared because of his gang. And yes Jungkook had a gang. He is actually the leader of one of the famous and powerful gangs in the whole school district. There was a tattoo that was placed against Jungkook's neck that would occasionaly glow red. She had once asked about it but would always be answered with Jungkook saying it was just the light reflecting off of it making it glow red. But Hyojin was sure it was glowing.

Hyojin walked inside of her classroom making her way down the rows of desks towards her own. "Let's eat lunch together today" Jungkook said coolly as he placed himself on top of her desk. "Don't we always eat lunch together everyday?" she questioned with raised eyebrows. Jungkook shrugged as he replied smirking, "I just like asking you out." Rolling her eyes she grabbed her pencil case and took her binders out.

"BRRINNG" indicating the first bell for period 1 to start. "Go Jungkook before you're late" Hyojin said quickly trying to shoo him off her desk. Jungkook simply shook his head as he looked for a seat beside her. Jungkook slowly looked towards her left to find Hyojin's classmate Chanyeol looking down towards his fidgeting hands. Chanyeol knew Jungkook was staring at him and he knew what he wanted him to do. "Move" Jungkook demanded, as he lifted his two fingers towards him, signaling to get up. Chanyeol quickly grabbed his things and scurried away to find another spot near the back of the classroom. Jungkook smiling with satisfaction grabbed the chair and sat beside Hyojin.

"Mr.Kook, I believe you have the wrong classroom" the teacher questioned as she begun her roll call on students. "No I don't" Jungkook said carelessly as he lifted his legs upon the desks. The teacher took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. "Jungkook if you don't move this instant you'll be getting another detention after school today." Jungkook slowly raised his left eyebrow, "Are you threatening me?" he said, daring the teacher to say another word. Hyojin saw it again. Jungkook's tattoo on his neck began to glow red again. Slowly Hyojin rubbed her eyes checking if she was getting delusional.

Abruptly Jungkook stood up making the chair he was sitting on fall behind him. "Fine I'll be going now" he scowled as he roughly loosened his school tie on his uniform. Even though Jungkook never bothered to wear his school uniform properly he was always able to rock it either way, neat and clean or messy and ruffled. Grabbing his backpack he lazily slung it onto his shoulder. Before Jungkook could make it out the classroom door he looked back towards Hyojin. Hyojin had her cheeks flushed as everyone came to look towards her.

"Bye babydoll" Jungkook smirked.