4

The time was fast approaching. Every tick of the clock was supposed to be cherished and best used to one's advantage. It was not supposed to be wasted and used irresponsibly 'cause once lost it will never be back, no matter how much you regret past actions, no matter how much you want it back. Unlike the usual quote 'Time is gold.', it's more appropriate to say that time is priceless. Not even gold can compare to its worth.

 

Well.. Zitao here was doing the exact opposite of proper time management. Instead of doing the special assignment he was supposed to finish, or to even get started, he was lazing around his room, getting busy with his smartphone in hand. It was beeping and blinking nonstop since he woke up that morning.

 

Fr: xoxo_thehunah

To: panda_tao-tao

 

Tao-ah! Where are you? Let's go out. I'm so bored. -_-#

 

Fr: panda_tao-tao

To: xoxo_thehunah

 

Don't wanna. Hurt my leg during practice. Bring me food, instead. ;D Hurry!

 

Sehun didn't respond back. However, Zitao was still busy with his phone until such time it beeped signaling the lowering battery life. He immediately plugged the charger in and now turned to his laptop. As soon as the screen brightened, tabs from his last use loaded. He clicked each of them close but was stopped at the last two tabs. 

 

"Holy crap! I almost forgot about this! Ahhhh~! When is this due?! When... When.. When.." Zitao panicked while in search of his bag around the messy room. He flipped almost everything upside down. He finally found his bag hung on a hook that was screwed at the back of his door. He grabbed the bag and took out a pocket-size notebook and opened it on a particular page.

 

"On Monday! Ohgod, why?" Zitao lifelessly slumped on the hard wooden floor of his room. He slowly crawled his way to his bed. Now he was depressed over the fact that his assignment was due too soon, he can't even stand and walk. Consecutive knocks on his door temporarily brought him out of his gloom. He walked like a zombie and peeped at the peephole.

 

"Open up, panda! I brought food."

 

Sehun lifted two bags on one hand, filled with boxes of take-outs, while the other hand had another bag but with canned drinks inside. He smiled creepily and kicked the door.

 

"Open up. I know you're watching. I can see your eye bags from here."

 

Zitao sighed. Why was he again friends with this moron? Oh yes. It was the looks at first, but he later found out that the 'looks' could kill. Sehun always spells trouble just almost anywhere he is. It was a major turn off. Oh Sehun was no longer a love interest. But yeah, he's still friends with him and he could even dare say one of the closest.

 

"Glad yo-- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Sehun shouted as he looked around. He was pushed aside when Luhan also stepped in, with Kyungsoo and Jongin towing--these two are inseparable.

 

"Can you please don't shout? I'm depressed and you're making it worse." The overacting diva within Zitao surfaced. He grabbed the bag from Sehun's hand and took out the contents. He cleared the table by pushing everything away and letting it fall, all scattered on the floor. He's depressed. [author's comment: hope yifan will teach him a lesson buahaha >:D]

 

On the other hand, Kyungsoo was picking anything on the floor and placing it on one side of the room. He also cleared the bed, which, thank heavens, was 'clean'; who knows what Tao could have done in this bed. After all, he's also a human with needs.

 

Zitao opened one box and the smell from the food almost made him drool. It was Chinese food! He loves anything Chinese, except his professor. Well, there's always an exception to every rule whatsoever.

 

"Wow. This guy didn't even welcome us properly and now eats the stuffs we brought. Not even a thank you, Huang Zitao." Jongin said which earned him a pillow thrown his way by no other than Kyungsoo. He glared and made his way to the bed. A mini wrestling match was now on show.

 

"Get out. I don't want you having on my bed." Zitao commented then choked himself. Luhan opened a can of soda for him and patted him on the back rather harshly.

 

"Now, that's what you get for being such a , Zitao." Luhan said calmly, as if it was usual for him to say those words.

 

"What have you done to our Lulu?! Bring him back!" Zitao dramatically shook Luhan's shoulder with both of his hands. Everyone laughed at the act. Zitao was no longer depressed. [he really needs whipping, right? RIGHT?]

 

~~

 

They basically just lazed the whole afternoon in Zitao's room. Being bored with your friends is a whole different story than being bored alone. This was what Sehun reasoned hours ago.

 

"Whose backpacks are these?" Zitao pointed at the bags piled on the floor near the door which he noticed just now.

 

"Ours." Kyungsoo answered.

 

"What are they doing here? Don't tell me..."

 

"Brilliant Zitao. You now knew." Sehun stated.

 

"What do you mean 'you now knew'? You decided this yourself?!" Kyungsoo freaked out.

 

"No. No. Not alone. With your beloved Jongin. We decided it OURSELVES."

 

Kyungsoo glared at Jongin. It was an im-not-happy and im-disappointed-in-you look he threw at him. Jongin, who didn't want a sad Kyungsoo, scampered to Kyungsoo and hugged him, apologizing for being stupid with Sehun.

 

Zitao sighed. Why is he frien-- Okay! No more of the whys.

 

"Okay. I'm letting you guys stay. But I'm still gonna be sleeping on the bed-- OH IT! Help me with my assignment please! Please? Please!" His assignment which made him depressed hours ago crossed his mind.

 

"About what? The one Mr. Wu gave?"

 

"Yes, that. I haven't even started yet. I'll be doomed."

 

"We'll help."

 

"Oh thanks, Luhan-hyung!"

 

"Let's get started?" Kyungsoo added.

 

"Okay!" Zitao happily complied and brought his laptop on the table. They were so enthusiastic in teaming up for Tao's assignment.

 

~~~

 

"Kyungsoo-ah... I'm hungry." Jongin sat beside Kyungsoo and rubbed his stomach.

 

"Oh?" Kyungsoo took his phone out and checked the time. It was already half past 7pm. No wonder Jongin was already hungry. They were so excited with Zitao's assignment, especially that the video they were using was with cute love story.

 

"Tao-ah. I'll go out and buy us something to eat. Can we cook here?"

 

"Huh?" Zitao looked up from typing on his laptop. "I'm sorry. What is it hyung?"

 

"Can we cook here?"

 

"Uh. Yes. Yes. You can check also check the fridge there."

 

"Okay. We'll be back."

 

~~~

 

"You go get drinks. I'll be in that section." Kyungsoo ordered Jongin as he made his way to the meat section of the store. "And also pay for it first. It'll be faster like that." Jongin only gave him a thumbs up before walking away.

 

~~~

 

"I'm almost done!" Zitao bounced from his seat. Hi work was technically done. Only a few edits of spelling and grammar, and it will be ready to be submitted.

 

"Sehun-ah, what did Mr. Wu gave you?" Zitao asked, curious at the fact that his classmate seemed to be chilled and relaxed.

 

"Same, only that we can have a minimum of only 5 minutes for our video clip."

 

"That's what you get for being caught sleeping on class, Tao-ah." Luhan said as he as yawned and raised his hands up for a stretch. A little bit of skin was exposed and it was not left unnoticed by Sehun's piercing gaze so he immediately yanked the shirt down to cover it. Luhan just smiled sweetly at him.

 

~~~

 

After eating, they're now bored.

 

"Let's play the 'I've never been...' game!" Jongin suddenly exclaimed, making everyone's eyes widen at surprise.

 

"How's that done?" Sehun asked, his full attention on Jongin.

 

"Spin a bottle then whoever it was the bottle pointed at, he'll give a confession starting with 'I've never been..' and whoever it was that had done the opposite of the confession will drink." Jongin explained. "Oh. And I have our drinks here." He added as he got up and took out two bottles each of red wine and soju.

 

"Where did you get that?" Kyungsoo looked at him wide-eyed.

 

"From our house?"

 

Kyungsoo hit him on the shoulders. "Yah! What if someone finds out?!"

 

"Trust me, no one will." Jongin wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo, and rubbed his palm on the other's arm.

 

"Let's start! Let's start!" The eldest in the group said giddily.

 

They formed a circle on the floor while Zitao gathered disposable plastic cups from his cupboard.

 

"I'll spin first. I suggested it."

 

Whoever made that rule was surely a real ed-up bastard. Everyone except Jongin thought the same.

 

The bottle was turned. Fates now on the hands of the spinning object. They can't help but feel some of their nerves breaking as the bottle now slowed down second by second against the smooth floor. Now the inevitable had happened. The bottle came to a halt and pointed at the wide-eyed Kyungsoo who tried looking at everyone's eyes asking for help.

 

"Uh.. I've never been to Namsan tower."

 

"Oh cmon, Kyungsoo-ah! That's so lame." Luhan exclaimed.

 

Kyungsoo was having a mental debate as of the moment. He's not sure if telling it would be a good decision or not. It'll be a hit on his still questionable manliness and of course, the ever present pride. He looked around. Everyone was waiting for his no longer lame confession. Kyungsoo decided to end the inner turmoil and just let go, even just for now. They'll probably forget it by tomorrow. Kyungsoo put up a stern look.

 

"I've never been kissed."

 

Silence surrounded the boys on the floor. They were all skeptically looking at Kyungsoo, unsure of what they just heard was genuine or not.

 

"If you're just trying to cover up the lame thing you said a while ago, a lie doesn't make it any better, hyung." Tao spoke unsurely.

 

"Lie?" Kyungsoo looked surprised.

 

"Seriously, hyung?!"

 

Jonging snickered before totally cracking up, hands clutched on his stomach tightly while pounding his fist on the floor.

 

"LIKE..SERIOUSLY..HYUNG?..I.CAN'T..BREATHE.." Jongin managed between laughter.

 

Kyungsoo sighed then frowned. Okay, it was not the best choice. He will now be the laughing stock for everyone. Great. Awesome.

 

"H-How is th-that so f-funny?" Tao stuttered, defending Kyungsoo.. Or was it really Kyungsoo he's defending?

 

"Of course, it's not funny. It's just that, who would expect Kyungsoo to have never been kissed before." Luhan spoke.

 

"What? You're lips are also Tao-Tao?" Sehun teased, moving his brows up and down.

 

"Wait!! Drink those who should!" Jongin exclaimed, having the rules remembered.

 

All the others drank the alcohol in one gulp except Kyungsoo and Tao.

 

"Maybe we should let Tao and Kyungsoo-hyung kiss."

 

"WHAAAAAT?!" Both Kyungsoo and Zitao screeched at the stupid idea.

 

"NONONONO.. We are not doing what you're suggesting, Oh n Sehun!" Zitao was flustered. Like what the hell has gotten into their minds? They had just one glass of alcohol and now they're thinking of the impossible. Just imagine what they could think and do when they're completely wasted.

 

Jongin laughed awkwardly while slightly glaring at Sehun before he spoke. "That's ridiculous Sehun-ah. Cmon! Let the bottle spin! It's starting to get boring."

 

~~~

 

"I've never been into a serious relationship."

 

~~

 

"I've never been into public baths."

 

~~

 

"I've never been in love with a girl. I guess I have always been gay."

 

~~

 

"I've never been with someone around.. but that can change now."

 

"Naaah~ We don't want your body. Save that when you're alone with Luhan-hyung."

 

~~

 

"I've never dated someone younger than me."

 

"D'aawwww. That'll change now 'cause you are going to date me."

 

"Waaay to gooo Jongin-ah!!"

 

"Smooth, Jongin-ah."

 

~~

 

"I've never been touched below the belt."

 

No one moved, not even bat an eyelash. The air was tense in the room. They could almost hear the gushing of their blood flowing in their veins and the pumping with every beat of their hearts. Their breathing were forced to minimum, making it slow down in the process. The only sound were from the distant vehicles that echoed in the four walls and corners of the room.

 

"Uhhmm.." Tao chose to break the deafening silence.

 

"Sooo.. Everybody's a ..?" Uncertainty was evident in his voice. No one still picked up or even touched their individual cups.

 

"Okaaay. Let's stop right there!" Luhan immediately changed the atmosphere.

 

"Let's get wasted everyone! We're all adults, right?" Kyungsoo said, avoiding the sensitive topic.

 

~~

 

All of them drank like there's no tomorrow. The bottles of liquor could be found in every turn of the head. The floor was almost hidden due to the things scattered around, and that includes the bodies of five males. Limbs were tangled. Someone's head was on someone's hips. Someone's foot was directly at someone's crotch. Someone's hand was around someone's waist. And someone's head was pounding so bad as of the moment.

 

Zitao woke up seeing the mess they had made. His head was throbbing so bad, he could hear his skull crack. He made way to the bathroom to wash up first before starting cleaning the mess.

 

Unfortunately, there was a bigger mess, way way bigger than the clutter around the room.

 

"AAAAARRRGHHHHH~!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID I GET THESE HICKEYS?!" Zitao looked closely at the mirror. There were hickeys around his neck and some around his collarbones and shoulder.

 

"! DAMN IT! AAAAARRGHH!" Zitao saw a rather big bite on his chest, just a little above where his heart was pounding erratically.

 

Whoever the culprit was of the marks on Zitao's skin, he's definitely getting some wushu right on the .


 

A/N: 

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT HERE'S THE FOURTH CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY.