Who Depends on Whom

Long-Lasting Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoochun leaned against the wall absent-mindedly, still thinking about what just happened between him and Jaejoong some times before. Though, Yoochun honestly knew that this wasn’t the right time for him to think over the matter since he still had something else to do. Too absorbed with his own matter, Yoochun didn’t even realize when someone was watching him closely.

The other person was sighing deeply, clearly didn’t like to see Yoochun’s current condition at all. He was finally taking a seat right in front of Yoochun; getting separated from the latter just by a small counter in between. It took Yoochun some more seconds to finally realize that the other person was staring at him intensively. Upon the realization, Yoochun was immediately looking back at the other; silently throwing a question with his look.

“Enlighten me?” the other person asked, as he was raising his eyebrows and ing his shot glass towards Yoochun. “What was happened between you and him today, Hyung?”

“Changmin,” Yoochun replied, pouring a drink that he has made personally towards the latter in the process. “Told you already to not barge into our problem, since it’s personal. Don’t worry; I think he will still give you some foods later on.”

“I’m being serious here,” Changmin said again, showing Yoochun his seriousness on the face. “And don’t you dare to tell me that I have no rights, because I do. I deserve to know on what happened to my employee, that making him couldn’t concentrate on his works.”

“That’s lame,” replied Yoochun back. Though, he was soon sighing in defeat as he knew that in the end he wouldn’t have much choice to avoid Changmin’s interrogation. “On the way here, we were arguing the same thing like always; on how he should spend more times with his friends. There was just this one difference. Today, he suddenly thought that I don’t want him anywhere near my life.”

Yoochun stopped for some seconds to look at Changmin’s reaction. Since the younger just remained in silence, Yoochun was sighing once more before continued his words. “He was about to jump down from my car, you know? And we’re practically still in the highway at the time,” added him.

“You dropped him off in the highway?!” said Changmin, half-shouting with his widened eyes.

“Listen to what I said, Stupid! I said that he was about to,” Yoochun replied, as he felt annoyed with the accusation from the other. “But well, even though I have forced him to stay on the seat and said that I would definitely take him home... he has been too angry to hear any of my explanations. He even slammed the car’s door harshly; something that he never did before.”

“Wow. You’ve pushed the wrong button, Hyung,” said Changmin, showing sympathy right away.

Yoochun just sighed, letting both of them drowned into a silence between the loud music.

“But... Hyung,” Changmin called, as he was taking a sip of his drink. “I think if you just confess your feelings to him, everything will be alright. He won’t be mad and that clingy on you anymore. I get this feeling that he did those because he was afraid that you’ll get taken by someone else.”

“Confess about what?” asked Yoochun back confusedly with a frown.

“Your feelings for him, of course,” answered Changmin; pointed out his finger towards Yoochun.

Yoochun sighed once more; finally understood what Changmin meant with those. “I’ve told you that we don’t have such relationship. He’s just my friend and so I am for him,” denied him.

“Sure, you’ve told me about that a lot of times already,” Changmin replied it lightly, as if knew that the other would say so. “Shall I take him as my boyfriend then, Hyung? You know how I’m a fond of his foods. I think it will be a heaven for me if I can taste his foods every day, don’t you think so?”

Yoochun widened his eyes unconsciously upon the words from the younger. “You- You already have Gayoung, Min. I believe you’re not that low. You won’t dump her for Jaejoong so easily,” said him.

“Me and Gayoung aren’t official yet,” replied Changmin with a shrug.

“You can’t, right?” Yoochun tried another approach to knock some senses to the other. “You’ve put an interest on Gayoung already, means that you’re not a gay either way.”

“True that I’m not,” Changmin answered, still as leisurely as before. “But it doesn’t really mean that I’m a straight one either. I can like both, right?”

Yoochun gulped down unconsciously, suddenly feeling nervous and panic as he didn’t know what else he should say to make Changmin cancelled whatever inside his mind. Somehow, Yoochun also could feel that his face has turned paler than before; knowing that Changmin could really meant it. The younger was the Shim Changmin; someone that didn’t mind to do anything as he likes, after all.

“Hyung. Hyung, Gosh. You really should look at your face now!” Changmin suddenly laughed out loud, making some of his own employees looked at him weirdly. “You’re so obvious, Hyung. How can you say that you’re not in love with him? Learn to lie first!”

“You-” Yoochun stopped his words and gritted his teeth in silence instead, trying to prevent himself from knocking Changmin out upon the playful words. “I told you that I’m not, Min.”

“Yet you did so much for him,” added Changmin immediately.

There was a moment of silence between them, as Yoochun didn’t reply Changmin’s words and just froze at his place. In the end, Changmin was giving an understanding smile towards the older. “Isn’t that so, Hyung?” he continued. “Who else would be able to make you like this, aside from him? He’s the only one that could make you decided to move out from the house and started working here.”

Yoochun was stunned, knowing that Changmin was completely right. He always did.

It took Yoochun less than a month to know that Jaejoong was madly in love with cooking. Though it wasn’t everyday that Jaejoong bought something for Yoochun, sometimes he also asked whether his house was empty or not. Jaejoong always said that he needed somewhere else to cook for Yoochun, since his sisters were always making a fuss over it.

That was how Yoochun finally introduced Jaejoong to Changmin, since he knew that Changmin had his own place. When all three of them were quite free with their schedule, they always met together at Changmin’s place and let Jaejoong cooked for them. Jaejoong once

Please log in to read the full chapter