Morning Breakfast

Long-Lasting Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning, the day when Jaejoong would have to go with Yunho and the others; along with Yoochun as well, of course. Even though it was kind of too early, Jaejoong has already sneaked out into Yoochun’s place quietly. He should be used with that already, since he has been doing such things for some years in every week. Yet, Jaejoong still always got nervous upon his doing. He didn’t want to wake the other up in every attempt, but Yoochun weirdly would still get awakened.

Exactly like today. Just when Jaejoong has reached the kitchen; with groceries on his hands, he could feel another presence around him almost right away. He was immediately turning around to face the other; hands were folded on his chest and his eyes were also showing a disagreement.

“Morning, Jae,” greeted Yoochun as he raised his hands with the half-opened eyes. He was yawning widely and rubbing his eyes in the process, didn’t fully awaken yet at the moment. Without even waiting for the other’s reply, Yoochun has already walked and sat down at one of the dining chairs. He was yawning once more as he rested his chin on the folded hands at the table, trying his best to not fall asleep for the second time.

“Why are you so early?” asked Jaejoong suspiciously, still staring at Yoochun with a frown.

“I think I heard your footsteps or something,” answered Yoochun blurry. It hasn’t even passed five minutes yet, when Yoochun was already closing his eyes once more; giving up to stay awake. “I’m not quite sure what that was, actually. But I just get awakened and know it was you.”

“How was that even possible?” murmured Jaejoong with his low voice, snorting as he thought that Yoochun’s words was quite absurd. Though, he was finally turning around to start his cooking time. After all, Jaejoong had to hurry and make their breakfast already so that they wouldn’t be late for the appointment with Yunho and the others.

“In case you didn’t know yet, I’m still widely awakened and able to hear every word from you pretty much well,” said Yoochun, as he tried to be more comfortable with his current position.

“I know, thank you,” retorted Jaejoong back.

“Well, as far as I know, there are only two people that have my spare keys and tend to get into my place without any permission,” Yoochun continued his explanation smoothly. “And you’re the only morning person amongst those two. That was how I know it.”

“Is that so- Wait, you shared your spare keys with the others?!” asked Jaejoong in disbelief, couldn’t help to feel slightly disappointed with the fact that he wasn’t the only one.

“It’s Changmin, not any random person,” replied Yoochun calmly.

“Oh... It’s just your own cousin,” Jaejoong sighed in relief, before raising his eyebrows upon another suspicion. “You didn’t share it with any woman, right?”

“In case you didn’t know again, my mother is a woman, Jae,” said Yoochun with a playful smirk.

“Wha-”

“And for another note, my father is a man,” added Yoochun immediately, yawning in the process.

“I know that, you jerk!” complained Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was frowning even more; he noticed that the other didn’t retort anything back towards him. He was finally turning around to face the other, before froze on his place without had a chance to speak anything towards the latter. Jaejoong definitely didn’t expect to see Yoochun would already sleep soundly once more; not when both of them were still in the middle of talk.

After a moment has passed, Jaejoong was finally shaking his head and chuckling in amusement. Even after befriended with Yoochun for years, Jaejoong still couldn’t get this weird habit of the other. He simply couldn’t understand how in earth that a person would be able to just sleep anywhere and- anytime he wanted to?

“Weird soulmate,” hummed Jaejoong, giggling quietly upon his words.

Even though there was an urge for Jaejoong to just wake the latter up, he also knew that the other wouldn’t be that happy to get disturbed within his sleep. As far as Jaejoong knew, Yoochun always valued his sleep a lot; to the level where his parent and cousin also questioned him, whether them or his sleep that was more important for Yoochun.

Still feeling amazed with the sight right in front of him, Jaejoong took some steps closer towards the other. As he was eyeing the other’s facial features closely, Jaejoong really couldn’t help to not laugh over Yoochun’s wide forehead. Though, Jaejoong quite enjoyed looking at that unique feature of his so-called soulmate. At another second, Jaejoong unconsciously made his face was getting more and closer with the other’s; slowly but sure.

But right when his distance with Yoochun was just around one more inch already, Jaejoong suddenly jerked on his place as he heard that the oth

Please log in to read the full chapter