The Revealed Truth

Long-Lasting Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Standing awkwardly between the cousins, Yunho was just able to gulp down nervously. Even though Yunho could sense the heated situation between the other two, he realized that he wasn’t in a place to say anything. After all, he didn’t know the others well enough to interfere with their fight.

Until suddenly, Changmin just burst into laughter as he took a glance towards Yunho’s place. “Gosh. Please, don’t be so tense like that! There will be no bloodshed here,” he said leisurely, as he tried to stop his own laughter. “We are fine with each other. In fact, we even love each other way too much to do such things. So, it’s okay.”

Yoochun rolled his eyes lazily upon the words, as he quickly softened his gaze at Changmin; so that Yunho wouldn’t misunderstand with his intention either. “Yeah. Yeah. I love you, Changmin. I always love you too much,” he said sarcastically. “Satisfied, now?”

“Not really. You should have said something like I can’t live without you, you’re the most-” The words from Changmin’s mouth were stopped abruptly for a moment, as his eyes were gotten bigger than before. “Hyung! Hyung, that’s dangerous!” he practically shouted, looking at Yoochun’s hand where a metal box placed and ready to be aimed at Changmin. “Okay! Okay, I give up. I’m fully satisfied!”

“Didn’t Changmin just say that... there will be no bloodshed?” murmured Yunho, trying to keep it for himself; yet failed miserably since Yoochun heard those quite clear as well.

Yoochun turned towards Yunho, before shrugging it off as if he never did anything wrong. “Well, it’s just- sometimes he needs a hit to make him remember something important. He’ll still be fine,” said him afterwards. “And more importantly, why are you here; both of you? I never knew that you know each other as well.”

“We’ve met each other yesterday, when Yunho-Hyung was with Jaejoong-Hyung. Jaejoong-Hyung introduced us already,” Changmin answered, still showing his pout towards the older one. “Why can’t I come back here? I’m the owner of this place, after all.”

“It’s just-”

“Are you going to blame us for coming at the wrong time?” Changmin cut Yoochun’s words almost right away, staring at Yoochun curiously before he started grinning. “Well, I don’t know that you’re going to eat each other up, Hyung. I thought you’re just going to eat your lunch; literally.”

Yoochun widened his eyes; didn’t expect to hear such words from Changmin. He was even sure that his face has turned red already by now. “That’s- That’s not what I meant!” shouted him in panic, showing his apologetic look towards Yunho on their side as well. Didn’t want the conversation continued like that; Yoochun was quickly changing the subject. “But seriously, what are you going to do together here?”

Changmin blinked and looked at Yunho for a second, before turning his attention back at Yoochun. “He called and asked me when the bar will be opened today. Yunho-Hyung said that he’s currently in a mood to drink something; anything.” he explained smoothly. “Even though the bar will be opened later, since he wanted a drink and I can make a drink... why not now?”

“Did you just try to make a move on him?” asked Yoochun back suspiciously.

“What- the , Hyung?! Why should I, like... seriously? I have Moon Gayoung in my hands and you know that I’m as straight as my father- no offense, though. I was just stating,” denied Changmin right away, as he thought that Yoochun was actually even more stupid by asking an absurd thing.

“Hey. Hey, take it easy. I was just asking, Min. After all, you’ve said by yourself that you’re not official yet and you also might like both. So, who knows?” defended Yoochun, raising both of his hands above the head as a sign to give up.

“That’s just me trying to make someone realized his own feelings,” replied Changmin, smirking once again as he stared at Yoochun.

“Shut up already. It’s just something that doesn’t matter anymore now.” Yoochun avoided the stare from Changmin, somehow feeling guilty to have a feeling towards Jaejoong when there was Yunho. “Whatever I felt towards him, it’s not important ever since he got a boyfriend.”

Changmin blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. “What? Who got a boyfriend?” asked him.

“Jaejoong,” answered Yoochun while taking another glance towards Yunho; though he missed to see the confused look from the latter as well.

“Jaejoong-Hyung? Are you high or something? He wouldn’t have any boyfriends, Hyung. Unless, you were talking about yourself,” said Changmin with a frown, slowly following Yoochun’s gaze towards Yunho. At that moment, being a smart person he was, Changmin realized that Yoochun was actually talking about Yunho. “Oh, God. Really, Hyung?”

Yoochun and Yunho were staring at Changmin curiously, didn’t understand with Changmin’s ‘really’.

“There is definitely a limit for being stupid too!” Changmin continued. “The possibility of him becomes Jaejoong-Hyung’s boyfriend is zero, Hyung! Do you hear me? It’s zero as in, none; nothing! Yunho-Hyung is not Jaej-”

“Me???” blurted Yunho out unintentionally as he heard that his name was mentioned by Changmin.

Getting panic as he thought that Changmin’s words was sounded like disregarding Yunho, Yoochun quickly hit the top of Changmin’s head; didn’t really care even if his action was resulting a loud yelp from the younger. Right after that, Yoochun was immediately turning his attention towards Yunho. “I’m sorry for his stupid words, Yunho. Don’t worry about him,” he said. “He just sometimes talks before thinking first about what he’s going to say.”

“Thanks, Yoochun. But... Just like Changmin said, I’m not Jaejoong’s... boyfriend,” replied Yunho.

“See! I really didn’t say anything wrong! You just hit me over nothing, Hyung,” Changmin complained right away, rubbing his head on the process due to the pain from before. “And for your information, the one that always says things before thinking is not me. It’s you!”

“But it was Jaejoong himself who told me that you two were going out,” replied Yoochun, showing his confusion rather clear.

“Me? Going out with Jaejoong?” asked Yunho, practically looked as confused as Yoochun. Yet, in the next second, Yunho was chuckling bitterly as he stared back at Yoochun. “If only that’s possible, then I’ll be really happy. No. I’m not going out with him, Yoochun.”

“But he said that yesterday you two were going out,” defended Yoochun.

“Yesterday?” Yunho frowned once more, trying his best to remember on what he actually did at the day before. “Oh! Maybe what he mea

Please log in to read the full chapter