chapter 7

Magic pet cat

Yongguk was so busy these days with the world tour concert schedule of this month. He spending more time at the company’s practice room and sometimes didn’t even come home at night. Last week they started off their concert in Seoul, and this week they would travel to Japan for two days. Now what worry Yongguk was Tiger, he couldn’t leave her in the apartment or let her roaming about the outside alone. He called Natasha last time to come to picked Tiger up when he went abroad for the group’s promotion activity. But Tiger run away from Natasha’s home, her and her boyfriend spent a total of two days to find her back, at the rubbish bins around the block corner. He couldn’t bother his sister again; she was also busy with her tattoo shop. Thank to his co worker’s recommendation, Yongguk knew where to drop Tiger safely, the pet hotel. Five hours before the flight, Yongguk finished his packing and place tiger in a cat carrier he borrow from the pet hotel. He also threw the stuff tiger in just in case she couldn’t sleep without it. They headed to the pet hotel. Arrived at the pet hotel, Yongguk handed out tiger’s carrier to the receptionist, briefing what tiger like to eat and things. “Please take good care of her” He smiled to the receptionist and waved goodbye to tiger before went out of the hotel and head to the airport by taxi where s already waited for him. In Tokyo dome, six stunning boys showed up to greet their fans brightly on stage and delivered their manly powerful performances to the whole nation’s babyz. The concert went on smoothly with loudly cheers from fans. During Yongguk’s DJ session, to his surprise, he saw a girl was wearing a random black collar resemble to his pet cat’s. He gave her a smirk and continued the performance. The concert went well as expected and successfully ended. The crowd not willingly and slowly made their way out of the stadium. The staff started to clean the stage as soon as the hall clear. “Eh I picked up a black collar?” yell a cleaner hanging the collar in the air and ring the small bell on it. “Now what you need left is a puppy.” said the other cleaner with abused laugh. “Never mind I’m going to hand it to the security guard just in case the owner comes back for it since you don’t like cosplaying.” Yongguk walked with s through the back door toward their car when he noticed a cleaner was grabbing a collar in her hand and talking with a guard. He commanded s to head to the car first. He approached the two workers and asked them what that thing in their hand was. “Oh it’s a collar, I think one of the audiences lost it during the concert.” replied the cleaner ahjuma chuckling a bit Yongguk took it in his hand and took a closer look. It was the same design as Tiger’s and arched an eye brow. “It’s common for a Japanese girl to wear such stuff, they like to cosplay.” said the guard “Ah yes, I see, so good night to you.” Yongguk hand it back and bowed good bye to them and jogging to his car. Arrived back in Korea, Yongguk took a separate taxi since he needed to pick Tiger on his way home. “Hello sir. What can I help you? “I come to pick up my pet cat Tiger; she has been here for two days.” “Okay. Please wait a moment.” Several minutes later they carried Tiger to Yongguk. He grabbed tiger with both hands and her head. “Huh where is your collar tiger?” he tilted his head to the side and found out the collar was no longer on her neck. The staff hurriedly took a look at tiger “oh we’re sorry. Maybe she dropped it somewhere; we’ll take a check at the room. Moment later the staff came back with new collar in her hand. “We’re so sorry, sir. But we can’t find her previous collar. Since she lost it here, it is on our responsibility. So we would like to present your pet a brand new collar as compensation. Hope you accept our apology.” “Oh it’s okay.” Yongguk took the new pink-color collar and carried Tiger home. We guess Tiger must be satisfied with the new collar but eh she cherished the previous one more because her beloved master chose it for her.