chapter 8

Magic pet cat

The angel of light was moving up slowly into the sky with his warm smile to light up the whole town. The street was filled with busy people as usual with the noise of vehicles and people talking about this and that. The neighbor ahjuma came out at the backyard with her laundry hamper in her hand. She took the laundry out one by one and hung them on the wire rope as usual. But that day was a bit different to her. Ever since her neighbor adopted a pet cat, the little friend would come and keep her company. The little kitty would sit on the floor raising her head up, turned to the left, and turned to the right watching the colorful clothes being hung on the rope one by one. It was like the ahjuma was drawing a rainbow on her head. When she’s done, she would look down at the cutie pie and invite her into her kitchen to have some biscuit. Yongguk came back home in the morning and saw Tigger sleeping on the couch. He went in and closed the door behind. “Hellooooo” Yongguk didn’t get any response like he usually get. Normally Tigger would came to greet him with her head held high, looking at her tall master with her big round teary eyes. But today’s atmosphere was a bit gloomy. Yongguk took a glance at her and went to put his thing down, walking pass the kitchen Yongguk saw the milk he purred on the other day was still there with a few drop strained on the floor. oops, Yongguk thought this is not normal for his glutton kitten. He went back to living room carrying tigger up at his eye level. “Are you okay?” He cracked his head to the side while tigger looked down to the floor feeling unhappy. “Achoo~” She sneezed. “Seems like someone needs some bitter sweat syrup.” He grabbed his jacket and went out with the sick feline. Yongguk carried his kitten in between his jacket to keep her warm and walking his way to the vet. “Hmm she caught a cold. I’ll give her some syrup. Feed her three times a day after meal. The fever will turn down by tonight after the injection. And make sure to keep her shelter clean” said the veterinarian. “ne.” replied Yongguk who was hugging his pet cat who was waiting for something she was afraid the most in her life. “MAOW~” Tigger freaked out as she saw the vet turn back to her with a needle. She jumped off Yongguk’s arms, throwing her heavy self on the ground and make her not so fast move to the entrance. But the vet got the poor thing back on the couch. Tigger was being press down to the to sofe cushion. A painful scream could be hurt through out the entire building, well it was a bit exaggerated but tear strain still remain on tigger’s eyes’ corner on their way home. Right back in the rapper boy’s apartment, Yongguk placed the sleeping tigger on the sofa and went to clean everything up. He threw her noodle-case bed away. tigger might have to sleep on sofa a few days until he got her a proper pet bed if he remember it despite his tight schedule. Yongguk had done cleaning up when the phone rang. It was from his production team calling him to decide on some material. Yongguk look at tigger and decide to call junhong to come over because she need her proper dinner and take some med. He grabbed his briefcase and headed out as soon as junhong arrived at his apartment door. Lonely junhong was playing game on his phone and watched cartoon on the tv to occupy himself while staying with peacefully sleeping tigger and soon he fell asleep too. Tigger got up, stretching her front legs as usual. It was a good sleep after a long painful day snd now she is hungry. Guess her system is working properly now. Tigger saw a strange boy was sleepimg the other side of the sofa resting his head on the sofa’s arm. She was amazed by his snow white skin in relaxed white t shirt. She approached him slowly, He smell so nice not like the other dirty boys around the block. She admired his sleeping baby face for a moment before decided to wake him up. She rubbed her soft fur against his not-so-hairy legs making a cute meow meow sound hoping to give him a good impression. Yes she was a nice cat that everyone love but no one knew that there was a hidden stalker self in her kkkk. Junhong soon was awake by a soft sound running through his ears. He rubbed his eyes while looking down at a cute white fur creature next to his legs. “You’re awake huh?” said junhong huskily who still rubbed his eyes and stretched his back. Guess he was not so comfortable with his sleep position. Junhong caress tigger’s head and walked to kitchen. He knew he came here not for doing nothing. Junhong gave tigger her cat food and some milk. She ate it hungrily while he sat next to her reading the prescription on the syrup bottle carefully. She finished her food and playfully rubbed clean on junhong’s shorts. “nah! time for medicine miss!” Tigger looked at him with her begging eyes as if she knew what he said. She didn’t like taking med, who like taking med though. Junhong carefully pure the syrup on a spoon and send it to Tigger. She turn her head away and walk to a strange object that never existed in the house before. She sniffed it and carefully patted it using her front paw. Junhong on the other hand took a test on the syrup. “it’s sweet” he giggled and walked toward Tigger which was playing with his skateboard. “Ya! take this sweet syrup and I will teach you how to play it”. Tigger stop patting the board and hesitantly the syrup off the spoon that was sent to . “Ah haha good boy!” Junhong threw the spoon into the sink and put Tigger on the skateboard and pushed it a bit so it moved forward slowly. Wait! he didn’t know that she was female or what ? But our Tigger didn’t care about anymore. She was enjoying her new toy; she had been inactive for a few days. Guess someone was energetic again. She wouldn’t step down and keep making noise until junhong pushed her skateboard again and again. They played around together until the evening came. “I’m home. Is everything ok junhong?” ask the appa of the family but his kids were all asleep and the house was a mess. Several books lied on the floor throwing themselves off the shelf. There were pieces of human’s snack and cat food everywhere. junhong was also on the floor under yongguk’s blanket and tigger was on top of the them. Yongguk pulled out a bitter sweet smile and shock his head. He put down his briefcase on the table and picked the books up, put them back to where they belong. He slapped tigger’s lightly and put much energy on junhong’s to wake them up. “Aishhh… Don’t you dare to bite my !” whined the young man rubbing his buttock. Yongguk squatting on the ground in front of junhong smiling when the young boy half open his eyes and looked up at him. “ah hyung, when did you came back?” junhong sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Yes I’m back and shocked.” “Hmm? shocked of what hyung?” Yongguk gestured his head and guide junhong to look at the mess him and tigger made. “Ah we had some snacks and we had fun. isn’t it tigger?” junhong looked at tigger. Tigger came to sit next to junhong and both of them looked at Yongguk with their aegyo puppy eyes. Appa couldn’t defeat the cuteness anymore. He got up, shock his head and laugh. Yongguk take a broom from the kitchen and clean the mess while junhong and tigger gave each other a hi5. Junhong secretly gave his hand to tigger and tigger put her paw on it, yes that’s their way to hi5. After help Yongguk cleaning and had dinner together, junhong said good bye to tigger and left. Yongguk had done taking bath and came to his room to see tigger is waiting for him on the bed. Yongguk patted her head “are you ok now? kkk go to sofa. It’s your bed tonight. Goodnight~ ” Yongguk heavily lied down on the bed and soon he fell asleep with mouth fell open. He must be so tired, tigger think. His blanket is put on the laundry. Now let me be you warm blanket tonight. Tigger went to sleep on yongguk’s chest. “Junhong is so fun. I like him but I love you. Goodnight~”