Chapter 5

Magic pet cat

Yongguk came back home late tonight. The second he stepped into his house he remembered that he forgot to go grocery shopping again. He groaned, tossed his laptop bag aside and ed the upper two buttons of his shirt. He walked to the kitchen to find if Tiger was still in the house or not. Yongguk sure knew that cat don’t stay still especially when no one at home. She could go to neighborhood through the backyard window he left it unlocked.

He found Tiger was sleeping next to the empty hamper that previously was flooding with his dirty clothes. He raised his eye brow, he still clearly remember that he didn’t do his laundry. He wouldn’t have laughed by his co-workers and band mates a whole day if he had wore his hoodie on. He opened the fridge and surprisingly widened his eyes when he saw it filled with tins of ready-to-serve rice, pork and beef, eggs, kimchi, two rolls of kimbum, apples, a bottle of fresh orange juice, several bottles of Coke and even strawberry flavored ice cream. He took the ice cream box out and opened it. It was half eaten. He looked at his sleeping kitty unbelievably. “Did someone break into my house and steal my dirty brand-name clothes and gave plenty of food in return? And even ate ice cream in my house?” He talked to himself. He shook his head in unbelief. How on earth could there be this kind of ridiculous thief? He rushed to his bedroom to see a neat tidy bed. He opened the wardrobe and saw all his laundries were done and they were neatly hanging in there and smelled good. He walked out to see his kitty woke up, “what the hell did happen in my house?” Tiger yawned and stretched her front legs. There was a pink stain on her whiskers but he didn’t notice it. She ignored him and walked out to the living room, jumped onto the sofa and continued her sleep.

Yongguk scratched the back of his head when his stomach grumbled loudly. He touched his tummy and headed to the fridge. He took out a tin of ready-to-serve rice, and took a look at every angles of it wondering is this a dream or what, before pouring it into a plate and mix some cooked pork to it. Then he took out kimchi and a bottle of coke. He sat down, took a bite of the mixed rice and a piece of kimchi. He chewed it and nodded his head along its delicious flavor. But then a (imaginary) light bulb light up above his head. “Hmm… yes that’s it! My mom could have come here and helped me with the housework!” He frowned a bit “But she never did that before.” He touched his shorts’ pocket and took out his phone to dial to his mom but the phone went out of battery. He placed it on the table continued his eating, thinking he could call her later.