chapter 3

Magic pet cat

Yongguk came out from bathroom shuffling his hair and saw his new friend was sniffing his ramyuns on the floor. He rested the towel on his shoulders and hurriedly came to pick his ramyuns up, put it back to the cupboard before little kitty do anything futher harmful to his beloved ramyun. He left one pack on the counter for dinner. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of fresh milk leaving it on a chair to reduce the coldness on its own. She jumped up on the chair but jump down immediately when her body touch the cold bottle. Yongguk chuckled at his kitty “Just wait a little longer baby.” and continued his noodle cooking.

They went to the living room. He poured the milk on a plate for her “Here you go. Sorry, I’m going to get you some cat food tomorrow.” He sat on sofa, opened up the TV to watch daily news as usual. He finished his noodle quickly and started working on his laptop.

She finished her last drop of milk and wiping the remaining on her face using her claws. Then she went next to him rubbed her head against his thigh. Yongguk paused what he was doing and her head. She yawned earning a chuckle from him. Then he looked at the clock. It’s already 11pm. “You go to bed first. I’ll sleep when I finished this” He said carrying his pet cat toward her bed, the ramyun box. He tugged her in and walked back to his laptop.

Then his laptop alerted the low battery signal. He sought around the apartment but the adapter was nowhere to be found. So he decided to save his unfinished work, turned off the light and went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you guys doubt how could a computer nerd lose his adapter so easily? *smirk* keke hope you enjoy. I'm off to work on next chapter.

Eh, Lets guess what will Yongguk name her? LOL