9

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeguk High School

“The movie is at 16:00, so I think we should head there now.”Suho insisted.

“Okay, then lets go! I don’t want to be late for the movie.”Krystal replied.

“Wait at the lobby, I’ll drive my car there.”Suho said again.

Krystal nodded, “Okay, im going to inform Luna, Amb, and Sulli first. See you in five minutes!” Krystal replied, and Suho nodded, they then walk to the opposite direction, Suho to the parking lot and Krystal to the lobby.

But instead of finding Luna, Amber and Sulli there she finds a guy wearing Seoul Internatiol High uniform leaning against his car, and its no other that Kai Kim.

She’s about to turn her heels when that deep voice called her name,

“Krystal!” and she can hear he’s getting near her.

Its been a week since Krystal ignored Kai because she spotted him with another girl, sure Minhyuk, Amber, and Victoria tried to ask her whats the reason she ignored Kai, but she doesn’t want to tell them just because she feels stupid when she remembers about that.

Krystal turned around to Kai’s direction, and just in time, Suho’s silver mini cooper entered the lobby. She can see Suho is getting out from his car.

“Do I know you?” Krystal asked Kai with her cynical tone.

“What!?”Kai is surprised to hear that words came out from .

“Yeah, do I know you?” She repeated her question again, Kai knitted his brows.

“Come on stal, you’re wasting your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter