10

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month and half since Kai last encounter with Krystal and Suho at Jeguk High. Since then he decided to let it go even if sometimes he still asks about Krystal to Minhyuk, Sehun, Amber and Victoria. They said that Krystal has been doing good, and as much as they hate to break it to Kai, they still let him know that Krystal and Suho are now really close with each other.

Of course, Kai hates it, but what can he do, he still remember Krystal’s face expression when she asked “Do I know you?” and she wouldn’t even took a second glance at him that time. Their story ended before it even starts.

###

Baekhyun’s Studio

“We really should plan a getaway after the final examination.” Kris suggested.

“I agree with that! Where should we go?” Kai said, eventhough his eyes are still sticking to the TV. Now its Kai and Chen’s turn to play FIFA.

“I heard someone is planning a getaway.”Minhyuk who just came into Baekhyun’s studio said.

“Minhyuk! Its been a long time since you come here!” Baekhyun excitedly said, the two of them are now hugging.

“Oh my god im so happy! We’re all here today! Even the busy MVP player Chanyeol is here!”Baekhyun happily said again.

“And I didn’t even got a Hello from all of you?” Sehun protested.

All of them laughed, Kai and Chen are now done playing FIFA, and they are now gathered in a circle.

“So where’s our destination?” Luhan asked, bringing 9 cans of coke and placed it on the table, and soon enough everyone starts taking and drinking the coke.

Tao shrugged, “Still don’t know, but just fyi…Im now in a beach mood.” Tao replied.

“That seems nice, who else is in the beach mood?” Kris asked, and everyone raised their hands.

“Can we, as Jeguk kids come?” Sehun dumbly asked.

“Of course, you idiot.” Kai laughed and throw a pillow at him.

“Yeh-het!” Sehun annoyingly replied. “Then, if you all are in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter