14

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG CLUB

The songs of Zedd are being played by the DJ, many people are on the dancefloor. But Kai and the others are just sitting and enjoying their drink at the rounded table in the corner while waiting for Chen, Kris and the girls to arrive. After all, they’re not the party animal type of people.

“Okay so first thing first, who’s driving back to the house?” Luhan asked.

“I am.” Chanyeol said, “I’ll take Minhyuk’s car, is that okay?” He continued.

“As long as its not Sehun, then its okay.”He said,and everyone laughed.

“You bastard.” Sehun smacked him playfully. “I promise I wont get drunk tonight.” Sehun then made a promise, everyone just laughed and saying “We’ll see, Sehun Oh, we’ll see.” Making the Sehun Oh even more annoyed.

Then Chen, Kris and the girls arrived, Chanyeol’s face light up when he saw Sulli is also coming to their direction.

“Chanyeol Park, control your hormones.” Kai teased, while Chanyeol just scoffed at him.

“Hi guys, guess the party had already started.”Victoria said, she then sits besides Tao and Luhan.

“Actually not after Amber and Kris walked in, you know they’re the party popper here.”Tao replied.

“Woohoo, Yehet for KRISBEEER!” Sulli shouted, and this made everyone laughed again.

“Oh just shut up with that Yehet.” Luna said, and everyone eyed her.

“Wrong move, Luna Park. Wrong move.”Jiyoung said, snuggling closer to Chen.

“YEHEY!” Everyone then shouted, and this made Luna surprised, she didn’t know that Sehun’s line is so popular like that.

“I didn’t know your names, and you’re already annoying. Guys, you are really something.”Luna said, and again everyone laughed. All of them now are seated and start to get to know each other, and soon enough they start being comfortable with each other, like they know everyone for a long time.

The girls then decided to hit the dancefloor, and of course Chen,Kris and now Chanyeol followed them. While the others are still stuck in the corner because they still are not in the mood to dance yet.

#

“Just wait here, Stal. I have to take care of the three.” Suho said to Krystal who is sitting at the bar.

“Can Xiumin, Lay and Kyungsoo just take care of them?I don’t want to be alone.” Krystal said.

Suho sighed, “No. Sorry, I still have to take care of them. You don’t want something bad happened to them right?” Suho asked, Krystal nodded.

“But what about me?” Krystal asked, she is really worried.

“You’ll be fine. No one will harm you when you’re sitting here.” Suho said, he ruffled her hair, and kissed her cheek, and then he walked to Eunji, Chorong, Naeun, Lay, Xiumin, and DO who are dancing, Krystal scoffed, she’s digusted by seeing how the three girls dance. She should’ve go to trip with her girls instead. But now everything is too late. She decided to order a glass of orange juice while waiting for Suho to come back.

“I see you are alone tonight, I wouldn’t mind a company.” Krystal is surprised when a guy suddenly circled his hands around her waist.

“Im sorry, but actually no. I come here with my boyfriend.” She said, trying to push the guy hands away from her.

“Oh, I didn’t see him.”The guy said, he’s now gripping on Krystal wrist.

“I think you should join me and my friends.” He said, trying to drag Krystal away.

“Oh, no. Thankyou, but im not interested.”Krystal said, giving him some dead glares, and luckily it worked. The man let go of her wrist and leave her alone.

Krystal rubbed her wrist, because the man’s grip is too tight she feels slightly hurt. Damn Suho for not taking care of her. She then decided to just enjoy her drink.

Just when she’s enjoying her solitu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter