13

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s Beach House

“YEHEY!” All the 9 guys have a coke-toast with their famous yet annoying line.

“Finally this day has come! Oooh how I want to release all my stress here!”Baekhyun said, drinking his coke and then throwing himself to the couch.

“You sound like an old man when actually we just had done the final exam.”Chen commented.

“Yah, and I have to suffer with your non stop “Yehet” or “Yehey” when you did the math test.”Tao threw a cushion at Luhan.

“Blame Sehun for inventing that annoying yet catchy line.”Luhan said calmly drinking his coke.

“You guys just have to thank me later, because girls actually love that word!” Sehun defensed himself, he then sit down between Luhan and Kai.

“Says the guy who got three times hit from Luna, and Amber.” Minhyuk revealed, all the guys laughed.

“Jiyoung also hates me for saying that line over and over again.”Chen then told the guys.

“Yah! Of course! Who wouldn’t hate that line?” Chanyeol laughed, Chen is being too obvious.

“We wouldn’t mind.”Kris said, and then they all laughed their of with their pointless joke about Yehey.

“Oh wait a second, I think we have a traitor here.”Baekhyun suddenly said, eyeing Kai, and then everyone starts to look at him, confused and curious with what Baekhyun just said.

“Yah! Why are you guys looking at me like that!?” Kai protested.

“I cant help, that I am smart!” He continued, and everyone laughed.

“Minhyuk didn’t even got his results yet, and you’re now official a engineering student of Seoul National University?”Baekhyun revealed.

“ He—HE WHAT!?” Everyone then shouts at the same time.

“Kai! You bastard! How dare you got accepted first when we all don’t know yet about our results!” Minhyuk jumped on him and starts to smack him playfully, and everyone then joins in.

“YOU ARE REALLY A TRAITOR!!!”

“WHAT ABOUT ME KAI! YOU SAID YOU’LL WAIT FOR ME!”

“HOW COME YOU GOT ACCEPTED FIRST!?”

“SCREW YOU! YOU ARE NOW A COLLEGE STUDENT! SCREW YOU!”

“YAH!! YAH!! YAH!!!” Kai protested and all of them get off from him.

They then start to laugh again, after abusing Kai, they all hugged him and congratulate him for being accepted at SNU as an Mechanical Engineering student.

“Speaking of SNU, that’s why Krystal, Amber, Luna and Sulli are so happy last Friday.” Minhyuk suddenly said, and Sehun nodded.

“Yeah, Luna said that Krystal and Amber got in at SNU aswell.”Sehun continued.

“Really? They made it?” Kai asked, a little bit excited that he’s going to be at the same university with Krystal.

“Krystal got into Political Science, and Amber got into Philosophy.” Sehun told them again.

“That’s not a good news.” Chen blurted out, and everyone looked at him.

“The good news is if you told us that Krystal and Suho broke up.” He continued, everyone then stayed quiet for a second, and suddenly Kai broke down by laughing out loud, and soon enough everyone joined in.

“Chen, you’re the best! And I hope they’re really going to break up!” Kai said, everyone laughed.

“Control your hormones, Kai!”They commented, and all of them are now cracking up.

Kai feels grateful that he has these amazing friends, and they planned this amazing trip, at least he can let go what has been bugging on his mind these past months.

###

The Beach Cottage

Krystal is slumping down in her seat, her arms are folding to her chest.She feels not comfortable being around here, everyone is having fun except her.

Suho is having fun with Naeun and Xiumin, Eunji is having fun with Lay, DO and Chorong are busy cooking in the kitchen.

Amber, Luna, and Sulli decided not to join her because they cant handle being in one cottage with Naeun, Eunji and Chorong. So they decided to join Victoria and her friend, nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter