17

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue.

Krystal is watching the sunset alone, she’s only accompanied by the sound of the waves, the wind, and the birds chirping around her. She closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the sea breezes and then she opened her eyes again, not wanting to miss the beautiful sunset.

“You’re such a mean girlfriend for not asking your boyfriend accompany you to watch the sunset.” A deep voice came into the background, Krystal smiled, but she’s not turning around to his direction.

He’s now sitting down beside her, pulling her closer to him.

“But you know im here, that’s why I don’t have to tell you again.”Krystal replied, snuggling closer to him.

“Well, that’s right.” He chuckled, “By the way, I never had a sunset-kiss before, would you like to give it to me?” He’s said with his husky yet playful voice.

“Hmm…”Krystal said, looking at him. “You’re such a jerk.” She then slapped her shoulder playfully.

“But you love me no matter what.”He replied with his teasing smirk.

“That’s right,”Krystal said, and then a playful smile appeared on her face, “Come here.” She pulled him, and crashed her lips into him. They break the kiss when both of them realize that they need air.

“That was a nice sunset kiss, thankyou, Krystal.” He whispered, and then he kissed her cheek.

“Do I really need to say the words from 2 years ago?” They both ly to find Sehun Oh with his teasing smile on his annoying face.

He rolled his eyes, “What? ‘Control your hormones, Kai?’ Just tell me you’re jealous, Sehun Oh.” Kai quickly responded.

Sehun’s face fell, and Krystal and Kai laughed seeing him like that.

“Actually, I was about to say…”Yehet!’” Sehun mumbled.

###

###

Its been two years already, and Krystal never thought that her life would be like this. First, she never thought that she would able to be one of the student in SNU, majoring political science, she only thought that it was just a dream, and second she never thought that she would be the girlfriend of Seoul International High most wanted guy, Kai Kim, after a long twist and tricks that fate has gave to her.

But what she always thought is, she know that she’ll stay best friends forever with Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Victoria. Also her guy best friends, Sehun,Minhyuk,Chen, and Luhan, she also had some new be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter