16

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's Beach House

“We’re back.” Kai said as soon they arrived at Sehun’s house.

“Oh, you’re fast, they arent home yet?” Victoria asked, helping Krystal with her bags.

Kai shook his head, “I don’t know if Suho still can party after I beat the out of him.” Kai replied, and Krystal looked at him.

“Im sorry I cant control my anger, its just—“Kai quickly apologized to Krystal, but instead of accepting his apology, Krystal laughed.

“What are you apologizing for? I should thank you for sticking up for me.” Krystal said.

Kai let out a relieved sigh,”I just thought you’ll hate me for doing that.” He said. Krystal shook her head, “Oh, and I almost forget, I still have some explanation to do with you.” Kai continued, dragging her out to the backyard.

“No, please. Cant you see that my face is now written with embarrassment? I cant face Jiyoung right now.” Krystal replied, but too late they’re already at they are already in the backyard now,Kris and Chanyeol are making the bonfire. While Sehun, and Baekhyun, Victoria, and Luna are preparing the food and drinks, Jiyoung, Chen, Sulli,Luhan and Minhyuk are getting the duvet and the pillows so they’ll be comfy hanging around the bonfire, while Amber is playing with her guitar and singing Mirrors by Justin Timberlake.

“Oh, Krystal you’re here.” Jiyoung said, she looked up to her and smiled.

Krystal flashed a shy smile. Jiyoung then walked to Kai and Krystal, and the three of them entered the house so they can talk freely.

“So, Krystal. First im so sorry for borrowing your Kai without your knowing, but its because I had no one accompanying me to buy Chen’s birthday gift.” Jiyoung said, and Krystal flushed because she said “your Kai.”

“And im sorry for not letting you know either, but I told you when I came home, unfortunately you already ignored me.” Kai continued.

“And may I ask when did you see us?” Jiyoung said, Krystal is too embarrassed to answer, she is now covering her face with both of her hands.

“When we’re walking with drinks in our hands.” Kai answered for her, chuckling because he finds Krystal is cute.

Jiyoung chuckled too, “Because I think Kai is the most sane between Tao and Baekhyun, so I asked him what should I buy for Chen. I might walk along with him when you spotted us, but I think you missed Baekhyun and Tao coming to us.” Jiyoung explained again.

“I think I did miss seeing them, because I don’t want to take a second look at you two.” Krystal confessed.”Oh, and I should know that Suho is behind this.”Krystal continued, and the two of them are surprised. Krystal then told them everything that happened that day.

“I think he’s a big fan of yours, Kai.” Jiyoung teased,

“You should know that when Kai’s dating Suzy, she cheated with Suho, and in the end Suzy choose Suho over Kai. That’s the reason why they broke up.” Jiyoung told Krystal, and now its her turn to be surprised.

“No way! You should’ve told me that!” Krystal said.

“The name Suho rings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter