12

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed in a blur, since all the seniors of high school are busy preparing for the final exam and also university. For Kai he decided to concentrate on his studies, sure he hangs out at Baekhyun’s studio, or play sports with his friends, but he decided to not bother about girls, Kai might be overreacting, but he still cant let go of Krystal.

While in the other hand Krystal and Suho are the new Edward and Bella of Jeguk High. They become inseparable, and as far as the eye can see people said that Suho did change. And Krystal is glad that she’s dating her bestfriend, which she never knew that it’ll be him.

However, Victoria still didn’t approve about this, she become a little distant with Krystal than the others. Minhyuk and Sehun tried to tell Krystal to not fall to hard for Suho, and so did Amber, Luna, and Sulli. But she shrugs it of by saying “Its because you all wanted me to be with Kai. Believe me guys, its better to date a jerk that you’ve known for years, than a jerk that you just known for two weeks.” Until now, they still cant figure out what Krystal means by Kai being the jerk.

The hectic week of final examination now has ended, but there’s still another hectic week of universities test. Like today, Krystal is getting ready for attending the test of Seoul National University.

“Are you ready, Stal?” Her mom asked, and she nodded.

“As ready as ever, Mom. I promise I’ll make you proud.” She replied.

Her mom smiled, and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Go in there, Honey. Its almost time.” Her mom said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter