Shinhwa's comeback concert

His last love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012; Chloe 

I was sipping my coke amidst a great crowd, a sea of orange greeted me when I entered the stadium. 

"Wow Shinhwa's oppas are really famous" I thought to myself. 

Bumping onto lots of shinhwa Changjos I gingerly walked to my seat, making sure to keep my head low. Tugging at my wolf-m cap again, it was a present from my boyfriend, my heart did it's crazy beating again. I couldn't believe that I'm the girl friend of Minwoo oppa yet.. Among the crowd, I spotted lots of fans holding M banners and cards. 

"Gosh what if they found out I'm here?" I shuddered. 

The fans reacted really well when Minwoo oppa announced he was dating me. It was a sensational news because I was Hyesung oppa song writer for many years. I didn't got any hate mails.. Yet. Looking nervously around again, I really hope I won't get it.. 

"Hello! Do you want this?" A fan holding Eric's banner beside me suddenly nudge me. She was holding a mini paper fan that had shinhwa faces on them. A lot of them are distributing them as well, I thanked her and sipped my coke again. 

My cover can't be blown I thought. 

Minwoo oppa told me the night before, while we were strolling in korea's night streets, "many of my fans might recognise you", while I looked up at him in horror. 

"Don't worry, they won't eat you up, I'll place lots of security officers near you." 

"I'll trust you then." I laughed at him last night. 

While I was still smiling dreamily at our date last night, lights were suddenly off and darkness resumed. Screams can be heard all over me, the concert must be starting! 

A VCR came on and screams reverberated all around, and as Shinhwa came out with their first song, my eyes search for Minwoo oppa. 

In no time, everyone stood up and I followed. The first 4 songs was over in such a short time and I think I even scream a little. 

"Hello everyone!" Minwoo's voice reverberated all around me. 

"Hello!!!!!!" The fans were quick to shout.

I suddenly thought of our conversation yesterday. 

"Will you look for me tomorrow?" I asked Minwoo Oppa

"Of course! Don't be too dazzled by me tomorrow." He winked. 

He was looking around as he addressed the crowd, I waved crazily but I think minwoo oppa didn't catch me. The crowd is really no joke. 

It was nearly the end of the concert when suddenly fans started to shout my name. 

"Where is she?!!!!!!!" 

I was stun beyond words, they were asking Minwoo oppa if I was here and I sat as still as possible. 

I suddenly felt as if a thousands eyes were staring at me. Praying that they won't notice me, I sank lower into my seat. 

"She's here somewhere." Minwoo spoke and all the other members started laughing at him. 

The fans started screaming again and minwoo spoke again. 

"I can't find her too" He sounded so sad that I laugh despite the butterflies in my stomach. 

The fans around me started asking everybody to look around. I even pretended to look too. 

Soon it was time for the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter