More than just friends

His last love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
January 2012;Chloe    Shinhwa's company, studio 5    "Hyesung Oppa?" I pushed the large doors.    "Yea come in." He said from inside.    "Hello, good morning, oppa." I greeted him.    "Oh yes yes, morning. Sit down." He motioned to the chair in front of him.    "Oppa, your song.." I took out the papers.        "I like this song" hyesung said an hour later, after I explained and showed him the song.    "Oppa, I'll excuse myself okay? I need to complete Venus and show you guys as soon as possible."    "Ahhhh. Why don't you join us for lunch? Minwoo's coming." Hyesung suggested.    "You don't have to rush since the album is still a year away.." Hyesung said after I hesitated.    "Mmmm okay then." I relented, but seeing Minwoo oppa today after yesterday still makes my heart pound.    "Let's go, Minwoo's driving." Hyesung stood up and gave me a little smile.    "Hello oppa", I said as soon as I went into Minwoo's car, feeling very tense in the leather interior.    "Hello Chloe. Did you slept well?" He turned and gave me a huge smile.    "Oh yes. You?" I didn't know what else to say to that, he's making me into a bundle of nerves.    "Sure I did." He replied and turn to hyesung.    "How's the song?" He asked and made a left turn to a narrow street.    "Mmmm it's good. I'm thinking of recording it next week." He replied.    "That's fast. The song must be great" he mused and hyesung nodded.    "We've reached." minwoo oppa said a few minutes later. I couldn't contain myself and asked, "so fast?" I looked him through the rear mirror.    "It's just a nearby restaurant." He laughed and parked his Audi. How many cars did he actually have? I wondered.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter