Sweetness of the First Kiss

Forever With You

 

Sweetness of the First Kiss

 

Another week had gone and though it had the same routines, she felt incomplete. He stopped calling and she was having second thoughts if she would do what his sister advised her.

 

With the unused time she had that day which was supposed to be her meet up with him, she just settled on her bed, pondering about the moments they shared before. He was so cold when she first met him and she never thought that she was going to fall for him. They were so different but yet opposites do attract. It gave her a valuable meaning but it was all similar from what he told her about his first love and that made her lose hope to be with him again.

 

She was thinking if she was right when she said that she only reminded him about that girl…that the truth is he’s still in love with his first while she’s just a mere figure for his own benefit. It’s easy to assume possibilities but difficult to attain real answers.

 

She wanted to remove that dilemma in her mind but she can’t help but to think about him. How much she wants him to be by her side. How much she loves him.

 

She got up and carried a big box, with the words ‘My Heaven’ imprinted on the cover, back to her bed. It was full of photographs of them together, gifts she received from him and letters he had written just for her. He’s a sweet guy indeed but his demeanor hid that personality of him.

 

It took her some time to reminisce back what each pictures portrayed and the events that occurred at that very moment. She only stopped when her phone rang and realized that it was already evening.

 

“Boa, can we meet now? I need to tell you something very urgent” His sister called and she became restless hearing the older one’s panicking voice. She immediately left after she was told about the location and she was somehow relieved that it was not in the hospital.

 

She arrived after a few minutes and wondered where his sister could be and before she could move, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her. She was about to scream but hearing the owner’s voice made her missed him so much.

 

“I’ve waited for so long” He whispered into her ear while still in that position and enjoying that very scene. But he let go when he felt something on his arms and when he turned her to face him, her tears were rolling on her cheeks continuously.

 

He was in front of her and she just wanted to hug him tightly but the thought of never loving her hindered her to do it. Instead, she stepped aside and even though it’s not what she desired, she started walking away from him. But she came into halt when all the lights on the rooftop suddenly and she was overwhelmed seeing the same pictures she had in her special box posted all over the place.

 

“I’m sorry” She turned around to be welcomed by a serious yet depressed Jaejoong who held a bouquet of pink camellias which signifies his longing for her.

 

“I’m sorry” She lunged forward and hugged him as she was thrown back to his comfort while erasing her fading insecurities. She smiled, feeling his warmth once again as he embraced her back.

 

They pulled away and stared right next to each other’s eyes as he started to speak. “I’ve made my mistake. I know I’ve hurt you. I’m a selfish guy who didn’t even consider your feelings. I’m sorry Boa. I promise I’ll be more considerate. I don’t want to see you cry because of me”

 

“It’s not…It’s not your fault. It’s because I assumed that you didn’t actually love me and…” He placed a finger on her lips, preventing her to go on. He didn’t want to hear anymore explanation because he was satisfied that they were together at last.

 

“She was my past and don’t think that you just replaced her. Though I won’t be able to forget her, being with you is what’s more important for me” He lastly said before leaning forward as both shared their first ever kiss under the night sky and stars that shone brightly at them.

 

“I guess my work here is done” His sister smiled while witnessing the couple’s sweetness but soon departed from the place to give the two some time alone.

 

-the end-

 

Lessons learned?

 

I’ll give you two advices and take time to internalize it:

 

Don’t make permanent decisions on temporary emotions; and

 

Mistakes are normal to commit, but your advantage is to make it right.

 

Thanks for reading!