Clutter

Jumbled

Fluff

Hakyeon wiggles his toes and blinks his eyes at the blinding light that inundates the room. He feels warm, with arms protectively draped around his torso. Hakyeon can hear the barely perceptible snores and smiles as he looks up, fingertip sliding smoothly over Wonshik's lower lip. Wonshik unfailingly carries him to the bed each time Hakyeon forgets he has to sleep, too.

 

Angst

Hakyeon had never thought it would go this far, but his bloody hands proved otherwise. Wonshik's corpse lies beneath his feet, a deep gash on his torso and Hakyeon's eyes sting with moisture, his breath quickens. He breaks down and collapses, knees scraping on the pavement. The metal is cold against his skin but his trickling blood is warm.

 

UST (unresolved )

Hakyeon has a master degree in swaying his hips and Wonshik knows it too well - those tempting hips haunt him and he daydreams so much about them that Sanghyuk has to swat his head to make him come to reality. Hakyeon wiggles that gorgeous behind of his and bends way too low when he "accidentally" drops the script and Wonshik's pants become so tight, close to unbearable. He sullenly waits for the night.

 

AU (alternate universe)

Hakyeon is amused at the y police officer looking at him befuddled and wary. He must be just a few years older than him, and Hakyeon can't help but let his eyes wander all over the toned body and the impressive muscles that flex when he grabs the file. The other obnoxious police officer asks him if he'd done this for the girl. "Nah, I don't swing that way," Hakyeon answers and he swears the eyes of the yummy officer sparkle.

 

Friendship

Wonshik is grateful beyond words for a friend like Hakyeon. He loves how Hakyeon comforts him when he's down, how he does something silly and stupid in order to make him laugh, how he surreptitiously pats his waist or hooks their pinkies when he's too tired to even keep his eyes open. He loves how Hakyeon yells in the morning at him to wake up and how still steals a serving of food and keeps it for him (because he's always late into joining breakfast and the boys are all like hungry wolves), how he praises him each time he reads his self-composed songs. Wonshik thinks Hakyeon is a great person.

 

First time

He's never done this before but he must admit if feels quite nice. The scratch of the tights against his legs is pleasant, the wig is suprisingly not bothering him and the skirt is purely amazing, he never felt his crotch this unrestrained before. He twirls ridiculously into the boys' waiting room and winks, hoping for a reaction. "Woah, excuse me, Hyuk, but I'm going to hit on N-mi." Wonshik is dashing his way and Hakyeon laughs delightfully.

 

Hakyeon laying like that, sweaty, submissive and needy, eyes glassy with lust and uncontained pleasure, sinful moans leaving his lips drives Wonshik into convulsing. He rocks his hips back and forth until his breath is cut short and he finally releases in long spurts, shaking body coiling around Hakyeon's.

 

Hurt/Comfort

"It's not your fault, Hakyeon," Wonshik soothes as he embraces Hakyeon tighter and Hakyeon can only sniffle on his shoulder. "I should have known, I'm the leader," Hakyeon croaks out pitifully and Wonshik draws patterns on his back, keen on pacifying him. "None of us knew Jaehwan was so tired that he'd faint, hyung." Wonshik mumbles and Hakyeon cries harder, feels like whacking his head for his obliviousness. "Shh, he's fine now, why are you still crying?"

 

Death

Wonshik latches onto Hakyeon's shirt with trembling fingers and the smile that stretches his lips is genuine. Hakyeon cries relentlessly, the teardrops falling on Wonshik's lips, and Wonshik brushes his thumb gently over Hakyeon's, their hands tangled. He is serene and resigned, his only regret being the sparse amount of I love you's he's said to Hakyeon. He should have said that much, much more often.

 

Life

Nana pulls at her ponytails and pouts in displeasure, "Papa! I'm too old for this!" Hakyeon looks at his daughter disbelieving and shakes his head, combing her hair with pink, frilly ribbons and Nana tries to escape again and succeds, just as Wonshik and Joohyun enter the room. Nana scurries to Wonshik and clutches onto his leg. "Daddy, papa is harrassing me." Hakyeon's eyes widen at his daughter's insolence.

Wonshik laughs, entertained, "Hakyeon, let her be," he says, just as Joohyun jumps into Hakyeon's lap and sweetly turns to him, "Papa, you can tie my hair if you want." Hakyeon beams affectionately, "See, that's why you are my favourite. And Wonshik, I hate you."

"I love you too, Hakyeon," Wonshik says as he presses a quick kiss to his lips and their two sweethearts squeal.

 

A/N I puked rainbows from the last one. The idea of making it a one-shot though it is very tempting. :))