Baby Sitting

Parenting for Aliens???

              

It had only been a few minutes that have past since Bom sat on the passenger’s seat of Seunghyun’s car and she’s already regretting her decision. Seunghyun has been bugging her the moment she rode his car. It was totally annoying her, but she wasn’t in the mood to argue with him. A day’s work in her shop is very tiresome. There were a lot of customers all the time and she had to attend to them immediately. Her work in her shop made her exhausted. She loved her job, of course. Spring’s Sweets had always been her life, but she couldn’t help but get tired at times. She was too tired to argue with Seunghyun. She felt that it was a waste of energy to talk to him. So, she decided to stay quiet for the whole ride.

Seunghyun on the other hand, found her silence deafening. He wasn’t used to Bom being quiet when he annoys her. She had no expression on her face. She kept  her head rested  on the window. It was then that Suenghyun decided to keep quiet. He felt a bit lonely about Bom’s silence. He liked it better when she was scowling, whining and nagging him every time he teases her. But he thought that that moment may have not been a good time to annoy her and for some reason, he decided to respect that.

It surprised Bom that he finally decided to keep quiet, but she appreciated it. She needed some rest. She needed a break.

In a few minutes, they have already arrived at the Kwon Residence. They entered the house to see Dara clad in a beautiful purple cocktail dress and Jiyoung in a sleek tuxedo.

“You guys finally came!” Dara squealed.

“You guys look amazing!” Seunghyun said and the couple smiled.

“Well, we have to get going now. We asked for a reservation. We have to be on time… If you guys need anything, just give us a call.” Jiyoung said  and then he and Dara gave Sanjee a good bye kiss before handing her over to Bom and leaving.

Bom sat on the couch with Sanjee in her arms. She settled the cute baby on her lap and Seunghyun sat beside her.

“You’ve been quiet lately. Is there something wrong?” He asked worriedly. Bom turned her attention to him and looked at him with wide eyes. It wasn’t everyday that Seunghyun gets concerned about her.  It was surprising that he’s starting to be a bit… tame…(?) Usually when they’re together, there’s a riot.

“Woah! That’s a surprise!” Bom remarked, chuckling.

“Aish… I knew it you were only warming up a while ago at the car. I knew you were preparing yourself for the fight!” Seunghyun said. “Pshh… I’ve always known I was a big threat to you, baby boo…”

“Pshh… Threat? As if!?” Bom rolled her eyes.

Seunghyun gently got Sanjee from Bom and smirked at her.

“Jiyoung and Dara-noona are on date together… How about we have a date of our own? What do you day about that, hmm, baby boo?” He said grinning childishly at her. Bom was taken aback by the sudden statement. But eventually regain her composure.

“I already gave you a chance and you blew it!” Bom said, looking away from him.

“People make mistakes, baby boo. Let’s start all over…” Seunghyun said sincerely. Sanjee just looked at her aunt and uncle innocently. She gazed at them with a puzzled expression, shifting her attention to Seunghyun, then to Bom.

“I don’t give second chances. I’ve learned the hard way…” Bom replied. “Trust is for the weak.”

She shifted her position and, knocking down a picture frame of Jiyoung and Dara, breaking the glass protector.

“!” Bom hissed at the sudden accident. She picked up the picture frame and gazed at it for a long time. She had a heavy feeling on her chest. She wasn’t the type to believe in premonitions but for some reason she had a bad feeling about something…

For the first time in her life, Bom had never been so worried.


A.N. Another short update…. Omo Mian… But I do promise to update soon.

Something bad is going to happen and I kinda feel sad about it… T.T

See yah on my next update!

With love,

~Kei-chan <3