Another Long Day...

Parenting for Aliens???

Bom was already conscious but kept her eyes closed for a moment, enjoying the warmth she felt as she rested her head comfortably on her ‘pillow.’ She loved the feeling of the pillow against her cheek, but immediately shot her eyes open as she felt it moving.

‘Since when do pillows move?’ She thought in panic.

Seunghyun laid down comfortably on the sofa, hugging a pillow comfortably on top of him. He loved the warmth that  that pillow gave him, but found it a  bit odd when his ‘pillow’ started moving.

The two opened their eyes immediately only to find themselves in each other’s arms while lying down on the sofa. Bom felt her face heat up and immediately stood up. Seunghyun sat up straight, still in shock.

“I’ll go and take a shower….” Bom squeaked and ran off, leaving Seunghyun astounded.




After Bom took her shower; she gave Sanjee a bath and got both of themselves dressed. They went downstairs to see Seunghyun in dara’s pink apron, making breakfast for all of them.

“Good morning!” He greeted sheepishly as he settled a plate of golden brown pancakes on the table. He served it with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Bom couldn’t help but smile. She had to admit, Seunghyun looked adorable in Dara’s apron and he makes great pancakes too.

“So, what do you think?” Seunghyun asked as he sat down and placed some pancakes on his plate.

“It’s pretty good.” Bom complimented, before feeding Sanjee who was currently on her highchair with mini pancakes on her plate.

Seunghyun smiled after hearing Bom’s compliment and took a bite out of his own cooking.

As soon as they were finished eating, Seunghyun placed Sanjee in her play pen and took a shower and got dressed while Bom washed the dishes.

After everything else is settled, the two sat on a sofa. Bom wrote down on a note pad and Seunghyun watched her.

“Let’s list all the possible people who can take care of Sanjee and deliberate.” Bom said as she list down several names from Dara and Jiyoung’s families.

 




“We should cross mom and dad out. They’re too old to take care of a kid.” Bom said crossing her parents out of the list. “Sanghyun’s still studying so definitely a no.”

“Cross Jiyoung’s parents out too.” Seunghyun suggested. “Uncle has respiratory problems. It’ll tire him too much to take care of Sanjee, also there was this one time when he held her and Sanjee played with his machine. A tube got detached and he almost suffocated. So yeah…. Jiyoung’s Appa and Eomma are definitely a no…”

Bom nodded and did as she was told.  The only ones left on the list were some of her siblings, Jiyoung’s siblings and cousins.

“Yoochun’s a no. He might be good at handling appa’s business, but he’s irresponsible with other things. I don’t trust him. Yoohwan’s too busy with a lot of stuff. He probably won’t have time to take care of Sanjee. GoEun-unnie can’t as well. She already has three children to take care of. I can’t think of anyone else in our family…” Bom sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair in a frustrated manner.

“We’re left with Boa, Jiyoung’s sister and some of his cousins.” Seunghyun sighed.

“Boa’s too career-oriented.” Bom remarked as she scratched her name out of the list. “Besides, after Dara and Jiyoung’s funeral, she’ll be flying back to Paris…”

“Okay so we’re left with Jiyoung’s cousins?” Seunghyun asked, clarifying things.

“Yep…” Bom replied. “Let’s hope for the best.”

 



The two managed to contact Jiyoung’s cousins. Fortunately, the got to meet them during the couple’s wake. They decided to meet and talk to them one by one to see if they’re worthy to be Sanjee’s new family.

Seunghyun ‘s first target was one of Jiyoung’s older cousins. It was Lee Hyori with her husband Sangsoon.

“So, how long have you guys been married?” Seunghyun asked casually with a smile.

“We’ve been married for seven years.” Sangsoon replied with a smile as he wrapped an arm around his wife’s waist.

“Eight, dear…” Hyori corrected laughing as she pinched her husband’s cheek.

 

“So, do you have-” Seunghyun was cut off all of a sudden…

“Hey, Sun ah! Stop running around, behave!”  Sangsoon scolded one of the kids running around.

“Dear, that’s Sujin…” Hyori corrected and her husband mentally slapped himself.

“Oh yeah, right, sorry.”  He apologized before turning his attention to Seunghyun.

“So you guys have kids…. How many do you have?” Seunghyun said, clearing his throat.

“We have six…” Sangsoon replied with a smiled and Hyori hit his abdomen with her elbow.

“We have seven, dear…” She corrected, trying to smile though she was clearly pissed off. Seunghyun chuckled awkwardly as he thought of crossing them out on the list.

Bom on the other hand was talking to Kwon Yuri, another cousin of Jiyoung. She was outside the venue of the couple’s wake. She had a cigarette on in between her index and middle finger.

“Hi I was wondering if I could talk to you a sec.” Bom said nervously as she approached her. Yuri turned to look at her. She gave her a bored expression and muttered a “Sure.”

Before Bom was able to speak, Yuri’s phone rang loudly and she answered it in front of her.

“What do you want?” She asked the caller. “Aish I told you not to talk to me again,okay?! Last night was so boring! I’ve had enough okay? Never see me again!”

She hung up on the caller and turned her attention to Bom who flinched at her harsh action.

“I’m sorry, what was it again?” Yuri asked, but was later interrupted again by another call in which she answered. This time her actions and tone toward the next caller were different.

”Hey… I was waiting for your call… Ummm tonight? Sure can’t wait?” She giggled flirtatiously before hanging up.

Bom sighed. It was hard to find someone for Sanjee. She was starting to lose hope.

Clearly it was another long day for Seunghyun and Bom…



A.N. Awww Poor Bom and Top…. Looks like they’re stuck with adorable Sanjee…. Ahahaha… Hyori and her husband are cute… LOL <3 hahaha

Hope you liked my update! <3

With love,
~Kei-chan