6

Unnoticed

And when she came, nothing will ever be the same…

 

 

 “OH MY GOSH!!! HAVE YOU ALL HEARD?” The usually deep voice of a male boomed in an overly enthusiastic pitch as soon as he bounced into the room, grabbing the attention of virtually everyone whose eyes now turned to him. Grinning mischievously, the ball of energy was acting as if he was the only one who knew about the secret of the world.

The leader rolled his eyes, used to his behavior, while others gave him the just-spit-it-out-now look. Not wasting another second, he eagerly delivered the news.

“The legendary girl trainee will arrive here today!!!”

“Huh? You mean, the brand-new one that was just scouted and rumored to debut within this year?” one guy asked. There were several surprised gasps as the male nodded in reply.

“What??? I thought they said in 2 years!!!” a girl exclaimed in horror, “What the hell? Uggh who the is this ?!” She mumbled, enraged.

“Is that why we’re summoned here instead of going to practice? To lay down the red carpet and welcome this new ?” another girl added scornfully.

Murmurs of gossips immediately exploded about this new girl. It was nothing too out-of-ordinary for them to talk about a new trainee. But what made it such a hot topic this time was that it was extremely rare, if not ever been done, for their company to scout a talent on the street without going through any formal auditions.

And to debut within one year was simply… legendary. It had never happened before, even to the most talented stars of the company. Either this new girl had some mad talents, or she must be the daughter of at least the Korean prime minister. Even the latter explanation sounded more plausible in this case.

“I wonder how much money that chick bribed to get this,”

“Don’t say that! She might turn out to be really talented,”

“I bet she can dance better than you, hyung,” the maknae stuck out his tongue at the one standing next to him.

“Yah! How can you say that?”

 

Amidst the ruckus of a roomful gossip, one noticeably tall male was sitting by himself in the corner, his head leaning against the wall. His eyebrows were furrowed into a frown of irritation; he had not spoken a word since the whole commotion started. Great! As if sleep-deprivation and stress weren’t bad enough, I had to lose practice time today and deal with a headache from this massive ruckus.

“Goddamnit will you all stop it!” He finally ordered, flashing a threatening look at some of his mates across from him, who grimaced at his low authoritative voice. 

“But Kris hyung~” the so-called happy virus grumbled childishly.

His whine was cut short when the door opened suddenly, and in came none other than their CEO, Lee Soo Man, followed by their dance and singing instructors and several others. The whole room instantly grew quiet. Even the bouncing ball of energy/happy virus was silent, his eyes glued onto his CEO like an obedient child. When Lee Soo Man was here, it meant serious business.

“As you may or may not have heard, there will be a very special new trainee joining you all from now on,” Lee Soo Man announced, “I expect you all to treat her well as if she’s your sunbae. And try to learn from her, for I think she might surpass some of you in more than one area,”

Everyone nodded solemnly at the words of their CEO. The atmosphere was thick with anxiety, until someone let out a small giggle.

All the trainees’ heads turned towards that person, and instantly, their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Woah

 

She possessed what can only be described as angelic beauty. Her golden locks of smooth wavy hair were beautifully cascading down her shoulder. Her light, flawless skin contrasted against the light subtle blush on her delicate cheeks and the wonderfully rosy pink shade on her full lips. Curly brown lashes framed her large green eyes that were beautifully twinkling with amusement. As she casually walked to the front to present herself to the curious wide-eyed crowd, the hips of her perfectly-sculpted curvy figure gracefully swayed with elegant iness. Damn…

“Such an introduction was unnecessary, Mr. Lee. I think you scared them,” she said playfully at the gaping crowd, apparently quite amused at the trainees’ previous display of fear of the CEO.

“Hello! Very nice to meet you all! My name is Park Aerina.”

 

 

A/N: Hello all! :) Hope you enjoy the update! Any Exotics in the house??? Hehe. Things are about to get VERY interesting, so keep your eyes out for it! And don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!! Love ya'll!