4

Unnoticed

To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself  - [Thich Nhat Hanh]

 

“So you’re telling me, the oranges that hit my forehead were your… erm… fake s?” the girl asked carefully, raising one of her eyebrows. Seungri nodded, completely too embarrassed to form a verbal reply or any sorts of excuses to salvage what was left of his dignity.

 “And the old man chasing you … was a ert who thought you were really a girl?” she continued. He gave her another timid nod and fearfully gaged her facial expression.

There was a brief moment of silence from her, and then…

“Hahahahahaha. What…you…Hahahahaha,” she exploded into fits of laughter, “oh my gosh… I can’t breath… Hahahaha” Tears started forming in her eyes as she continued to laugh, holding onto her stomach.

By now, the baby panda’s face had turned into the deepest shade of red. As an idol, he had had his fair share of embarrassing stories, but none of them quite surpassed this one. And the fact that this is the second time he embarrassed himself in front of this gorgeous girl made him absolutely mortified beyond belief.

 

But perhaps, it was the way her soft hair swayed in the wind as she threw her head back and laughed, or the way her laughter rang so beautifully in his ears, that Seungri found himself join her, bursting into carefree laughter.

 

To be continued...

 

 

Hello everyone!~ :D

How are you doing? I'm uber sorry for the delay in updates! My summer has already started for a month, but I've been on family trips, so forgive me! So I'm coming back with a teaser. I hope to update a full new chapter within the next week. As always, thanks soooooo much for reading and subscribing! ^_^

Hey, if you guys have time, check out my other story: Estranged Strangers

I loveeeee to get to know more about you, sooooo please please leave a comment, ask me a question, shoot me a message, or add me as a friend! :) Love you guys! :)