3

Unnoticed

The fragile hearts have nowhere to run, so they fatefully met...

 

 

I can’t believe I agreed to this! Seungri mentally groaned.

Awkwardly tugging down his frilly skirts and fixing his wigs, Seungri scanned around the busy business district of Kangnam. Swarming sea of people were heading towards various directions. Couples were chatting happily as they walked around different shops. Ahjummas from street vendors were shouting ‘dubokki’, ‘jabchae’, and various food items to attract passersby to their shops.

One ahjumma tapped Seungri on his shoulders and pulled him along towards her shop. “Beautiful young lady, you must come try the best dubokki of Kangnam,” she turned to tell him. Her eyes widened in pure shock and disgust upon seeing the hideous makeup of this muscular ‘young lady’. She hurriedly turned to walk away, leaving Seungri with his hyungs who immediately started to crack up.

“Hahahaha,” Daesung laughed and leaned onto Taeyang to stop himself from rolling onto the floors, “Beautiful young lady? Hahahaha,” The other three Big Bang members could not help but laugh harder.

Dressed in normal jeans, t-shirts, scarves, and large sunglasses, all four of them were closely following the miserable maknae. Seungri, how could you be so stupid as to agree to this bet? He mentally chided himself once more. All of his hard work and efforts paid off with a successful Big Show. But the end result of the wild Big Show afterparty? A pissed drunk maknae who bragged that he was attractive even when dressed up as a girl. 

 “Look at that hot chick, bro,” TOP teasingly said to Daesung, “I think I’d tapped that,”

“Damn. You’re right. Look at that big bootie,” G-dragon added, then chortled.

Seungri angrily turned around to cast dirty glares towards his hyungs, only to cause them to burst into greater bouts of laughter. None of them realized the presence of a male passerby who overheard the remarks about this ‘hot chick’.

Damn it, how could I possibly find a hot guy to exchange numbers in this hideous outfit and hairdo?

 

“Heyyy hottie~” a deep, manly voice called out as he approached Seungri from behind.  Or not. The great Seungri can pull off any looks! Seungri turned around with a smug grin, only to face an old drunk ert, who was eyeing him with a lustful I-will-you-even-if-you’re-a-man look. Now, it was Seungri’s turn to widen his eyes in terror.

He instantly turned to run for his life, but the old man d him. Seungri struggled to shake free from the ert, causing himself to stumble forward, sending his wigs and two oranges, which were once his s, flying into the air. One orange hit a girl squarely in her forehead.

“Ouch! What the heck!” the girl cussed in English, rubbing her forehead.

She angrily turned around to see the source of the flying orange and was shocked by whom she saw.

“Drunk dancing dude! Hey!” she exclaimed. “We met at Vegas, remember?”

Her exclamation not only captured the attention of Seungri, but the old man who was chasing Seungri as well. The old ert had now shifted his gaze to the girl standing next to Seungri. His eyes became ten times more lustful as he his lips.

Quickly realizing the situation, Seungri pulled the oblivious and confused girl along, both running for their lives. And in that moment, there was nothing else that matters but the hands of the girl he was holding onto, the beautiful stranger who would change his life forever.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey ya'll!

Hope you are all doing well! As promised, I updated with a happier chapter :D Hope you enjoyed it. Does anyone like the chapter picture? Haha it's so adorbs <3 Please comment what you think of the story so far. Love to hear from you :)

Replies:

@lollitop143: Thank you! Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment :D

@CreeDmgERROR: Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for reading :) Comments are loved~

@potatob2st: awww haha how cute! who could neglect baby ri right?

 

I hope to update soon. Love ya~

p.s. Don't hesitate to add me as friend :)