2

Unnoticed

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
And all that you touch tumbles down

[Get it Right - Glee]



"Again," the Big Bang leader announced sternly again, his face showing nothing but utmost frustration at the maknae.  He was further aggravated when he reached over to grab his fifth coffee cup of the day, only to realize that he had emptied it. Certainly his nerves were shot, but his work must go on.

After finishing the filming of "Tonight" MV at Las Vegas, Big Bang had immediately rushed back to Korea to tackle floods of photo shoots and promotions being heralded their way, and of course, to prepare for the Big Show. There were simply too many things to do, and being a workaholic and a perfectionist that he was, G-dragon had been spending the last three days entirely at the recording studio. Unfortunately, when it was the maknae's turn to record his solo song, the leader had had enough for the day.

"Nan eojjeorago
Iraedo sigo jeoraedo sireun neoneun
Wae jakkuman joido omneun
-"


"YOU'RE OFF NOTE AGAIN! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS, SEUNGRI?" G-dragon exploded in exasperation, "Why can't you sing like Youngbae so we can get through this already!"

Seungri cringed at the leader's outburst, while mentally stopping himself from crying out an indignant retort. He had been working so hard, but did his leader see that? He had skipped meals for the past two days to practice the choreography for his solo, but would anyone know that?
He knew that
Big Bang's comeback after their two-year hiatus must be the best, and he was trying very hard to make sure of it. Yet everything seemed to be antagonizing his efforts. So what does he work for when he knew no one would notice him anyways?

Breaking eye contact with his Jiyong hyung, who had visibly cooled, Seungri tiredly rubbed his darkened panda eyes. He began to sing his heart out one more time, willing himself to discard the pitiful thought, Why can't you sing like Youngbae?

Why aren't you good enough?

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello~ First of all, I extend my sincere apology to those who have subscribed and commented. I went MIA for the longest time due to school and personal issues that left me uninspired to write. I'm so sorry! Though this chapter is short and might be unsatisfying, it is a bridge chapter that hopefully gives you a glimpse into Seungri's life and what our adorable maknae is going through :) Any comments and/or criticisms are welcomed! Thank you!!! I promise you a longer (and happier!) chapter next time. Until then, take care ^_^