the end

Escape to Luhan's Mansion: Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

final chapter.

[*text in red are words spoken in English.]

Hye Ri was awakened by the sound of the chirping of birds from the outside of her window.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled as she saw Luhan still sleeping soundly, his arms still wrapped around her. She didn't want to wake him up so she didn't bother to try to squirm out from his embrace. Also, she liked this feeling. It had been a long time since she woke up and saw Luhan the first thing in the morning. 

She stayed in that position for a few minutes more while looking at his face. Suddenly, Luhan's started moving around. He let out a yawn and stretched. 

"Good morning," he said in his tired voice and gave her a hug before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

It has been two years since the couple cleared everything up. And it was also two years since their wedding was held. 

"Get out of bed, Hye Ri. You promised me a breakfast date yesterday," Luhan said from the bathroom. 

"I can just go out like this," Hye Ri laughed,"I thought you knew that your wife was care-free."

Luhan laughed and walked towards her. 

"You better wash up now or else," Luhan threatened. 

"Oooh you're so scary," Hye Ri said sarcastically.

Luhan suddenly tackled Hye Ri onto the bed and started tickling her. Hye Ri tickled Luhan back and both of them started laughing uncontrollaby. 

"Okay! Okay! I'll wash up!" Hye Ri mananged to say between her laughs. 

Luhan laughed and got off her and made his way to the closet. 

As Hyun Woo stepped out of his workplace, he adjusted his jacket's collar and wore his gloves before locking up. 

He looked up at the grey sky and sighed. 

"Another gloomy day for me," Hyun Woo mumbled to himself before walking towards the café that was a few blocks away from his studio. 

When he reached the café, he pushed the door open and got greeted by the staff. 

"Hello Hyun Woo! You look absolutely dashing today," Rosy, one of the staff, greeted him. 

"Is there even a time when I don't look dashing?" Hyun Woo joked, making Rosy laugh. 

"Anyway, the usual for you?" Rosy asked.

Hyun Woo nodded and paid for his coffee before making his way towards a seat next to the wall. He pulled out his laptop and placed it on the table. He switched it on and went onto his Twitter and scrolled through his feed. 

Hyun Woo rested his face on his propped up palm while looking at the tweet Hye Ri just posted. He sighed and held back the tears that were fighting to come out. 

"Who is that?" Rosy asked as she placed the drink on the table and leaned closer towards the laptop's screen to take a better look at Hye Ri's selfie with Luhan in a restaurant.  

"Huh? Oh her. Just my friend," Hyun Woo laughed and quickly closed his laptop shut. 

Rosy realised the look on Hyun Woo's face and hurriedly walked back to the counter. 

Hyun Woo spent around an hour at the café sipping on his coffee and sorting out files. Hyun Woo has spent his past two years as an artist and he has already been earning quite a lot. 

"Excuse me but can I sit here? There aren't any seats anymore. Is there anyone sitting here?" someone asked Hyun Woo.

Hyun Woo's ears perked up as he recognised that person's voice. He looked up and saw someone utterly familiar but he can't recall who she was.

"By any chance, are you Li Ying?" Hyun Woo asked.

Li Ying nodded. 

"It's Hyun Woo!" he laughed. 

"Really? I couldn't recognise you with your new hair and your glasses," Li Ying gasped. 

"I couldn't recognise you too! Your hair is short now!" said Hyun Woo.

"So can I sit?" Li Ying laughed. 

"Of course!" Hyun Woo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter