chapter two

Escape to Luhan's Mansion: Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two.

 

"Yeah! I loved that scene!" Hyun Woo said into his phone as he took another of his blueberry ice-cream. 

He was currently walking to a mall near his apartment to watch a movie while talking with his best friend Hye Ri on the phone. 

"Do you want to join me for the movie? I'm paying for the tickets!" Hyun Woo said.

"Sorry oppa. I can't. I need to go run some errands with Luhan," Hye Ri said from the other line. 

Hyun Woo's heart stung as he heard Luhan's name. Whenever he heard Luhan's name, flashes from the Christmas Party that was held in Hye Ri's house a few weeks ago came circling in Hyun Woo's head. 

That night was the night Luhan and Hye Ri announced their engagement. 

As soon as Hyun Woo heard about it, he felt faint. He couldn't hear what the people around him were saying. He felt as if the whole world was revolving around him. 

After feeling sick, he dashed out of the apartment without a word. 

"Hey! Earth to Hyun Woo! Hey!" Hye Ri shrieked from the other line. 

Hye Ri's shriek made Hyun Woo snap back into reality. It also startled him.

Then he realized that he was still walking. Before he could stop his pace, someone bumped into him, causing his ice-cream to slip out of his hand and land on the person's collar bone. Somehow, the person slipped and fell onto the ground.

The person's iced americano flew up into the air. Before Hyun Woo could step back, the iced americano splashed down on his head and trailed down to his brand new jacket. Hyun Woo shivered as he felt the cold liquid trail down his back. 

"Ugh! Why do I keep on knocking into people this week?" the person who fell down groaned and stood up as she dusted imaginary dirt off her spotless white pants.

She then fixed her gazed on drenched Hyun Woo who was standing in front of her with a blank expression. She let out a horrified gasp.

"I-I'm so sorry!" she stuttered. 

Hyun Woo regained his senses when he heard her speak. He realized that his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter