chapter five

Escape to Luhan's Mansion: Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five.

"You've got to be kidding," Hyun Woo scoffed as he crossed his arms.

Hye Ri shook her head and wiped the tears off her cheek.

"Wow. Just wow," Hyun Woo said as he let out a sarcastic laugh. 

Hye Ri was in Hyun Woo's apartment for around ten minutes already and for the past ten minutes she had been bawling her eyes out. She was also really hurt that Luhan didn't chase after her but what did she expect? Why would her fiancé run after her when he was already getting married in a few days? 

She burried her face into her hands and continued sobbing. She didn't care that her face was swollen or not. Besides, this isn't the first time Hyun Woo saw his best friend like this. 

Hyun Woo sighed and caressed Hye Ri's head. He tried cheering her up by telling her some jokes but since almost everyone knows that Hyun Woo is the worst person in making jokes, he always ends up making Hye Ri cry even more. 

"Remember the time when our dog Lulu died? She was so cute wasn't she," Hyun Woo laughed awkwardly.

"You were the one who killed her! You ran over her when you were secretly using Himchan oppa's car!" Hye Ri yelled. Memories started flowing into her head and she cried even more.

Hyun Woo cleared his throat and resumed caressing Hye Ri's head.

"Calm down, Hye Ri. Sobbing is not going to make this situation better. All you've got to do is to face him and ask him if it's true or not. I know that he really loves you and I don't think he will ever do anything to hurt you," Hyun Woo said.

Hye Ri straightened her back and rested her head on her best friend's shoulder.

"Finally you said something encouraging," Hye Ri said and let out a weak smile and laugh. 

"Yay you smiled," Hyun Woo grinned. 

Hye Ri let out a yawn and tried her best to stay awake. "You're tired aren't you? I can't believe you ran all the way from your apartment. Sometimes I really think that you're crazy," Hyun Woo said. 

Hye Ri hit Hyun Woo's arm softly and laughed a little. She laid down on the sofa's pillow and closed her eyes. "Sleep in my room. I don't mind," Hyun Woo said as he poked Hye Ri's arm.

She nodded weakly before walking to Hyun Woo's room. She threw herself on the bed and dozed off.

 

Luhan's grip his car's the steering thightened as he stepped on the gas. He clenched his jaw and looked straight out into the road, cursing in his mind. 

The gaze in his eyes were tense. 

You can easily tell that he was angry. Furious, to be exact. 

A few minutes later, he reached the Xi's Mansion or to be more specific; his house. 

He pulled the hand brake and turned off the engine when he reached the front of the house. He grabbed the newspaper that he thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter