chapter six

Escape to Luhan's Mansion: Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter six. 

"You've been here for a week now, Hye Ri. Don't you think that you should head back home? Besides, I bet that Luhan is worried a lot about you," Hyun Woo said. 

Hye Ri removed her gaze from her book and looked at her best friend. She slammed her book shut and stood up. 

"Worried?" Hye Ri said, followed with a laugh. "If he is worried he would've called me! And how many calls did I recieve from him? Zero!"

Hyun Woo rolled his eyes. "And the reason why you're not recieving any calls from him is because you had your phone switched off for the past week," he smirked. 

"Touché my friend," Hye Ri squinted her eyes and sat back down. 

Hyun Woo sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He knew that his best friend wouldn't return to her house. She was still assuming that her soon to be husband is going to get married to another person. Hyun Woo couldn't believe the fact that Hye Ri would believe that the wedding invitation was real and carry on believing without even knowing the truth behind. 

Even though Hyun Woo hated Luhan, he knew that Luhan was a good guy. He wouldn't cheat on Hye Ri. Hyun Woo knew that Luhan loves Hye Ri as much as he does. He just knew. 

"Come on, Hye Ri. You need to go back home!" Hyun Woo was starting to get impatient.

"You don't want me to stay here don't you," Hye Ri said.

"Yeah! I don't!" Hyun Woo lied.

Hye Ri smacked Hyun Woo's head with a pillow and pinched his sides. "Do not lie," she said and walked off to her room (Hyun Woo's room).

"Well apparently, I'm not lying!" Hyun Woo lied again as he walked towards her. 

Hye Ri just shook her head and continued walking to the room. Hyun Woo spun her around and slammed her back against the wall. Hye Ri's eyes widened at his sudden act. 

"What are you-" Hye Ri started but she got cut off.

"You need to go back home," Hyun Woo said each word slowly and clearly.

Hye Ri looked away. 

"Find out the truth, Hye Ri. Trust me. It will make things better," Hyun Woo said. 

"This subscriber cannot recieve your call at this time. To proceed to voicemail, press-" the irritating recorded voice said from the other line. 

Luhan threw his phone down and ran his fingers through his hair. Everyday he had to listen to the same sentences whenever he tried to call Hye Ri. 

Tears started falling down one by one from his eyes. He stood up from the couch and started throwing things around. Let it be furniture or sharp objects, he threw all of them around the house. 

Luhan let out a yell and fell down onto his knees. 

Suddenly, he heard three knocks on the door. His head shot up. He quickly got up and ran towards the door. 

"Hye Ri?" Luhan smiled as he put his hands on the door knob. 

"Please let it be her!" he said in his head.

When he opened the door, a familia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter