Chapter Four 나야

It's Me

Taeyeon pov 

 

As I sat down like always all guys eyes even some girls on me. Watching my move. But I just ignore it because they're only for me. 

 

But then when Luhyun entered the canteen every girls paying their attention on him. Adore him so much by saying he handsome , cute etc. Jessica so Lucky to have him then hehe.

 

I think I need to invite Luhyun to sit with me so call him and wave my hand. He smile and yes my plan is success. As he sit down I know I just make the girls hurt right now. Or wait so does the boys. By the way, last night Jessica just tell me her secret about her real

 

"Good Morning Taeyeon"

 

"Good Morning Luhyun~ah" I said in cute way but  he just smile awkwardly seriously it doesn't work or what? Damn it.

 

"Why you call Taeyeon?" He asked with smiled that make me start to speechless. "Taeng?" He call me again as he wave his hand infront of my face. 

 

"Oh..Nae? Luhyun." I stutter as I lock my eyes with his. By the way did he just call me Taeng? How did he know my nickname? I said in mind as I brave my self to ask him. 

 

"Did you just call me Taeng before?" 

 

"Huh? Me. Ye..a" He stutter which it make me back to my self now.

 

"Why?"  

 

"I think it suit for you" He said with smile which it make me chuckled.

 

"You call me Taeng just because it's suit with me? Na, I prefer Taeyeon more. Call me Taeyeon okay?" 

 

I said in sweet way. "! what the ing thing you doing right now Kim Taeyeon. I thought then knock my head but then I just heard luhyun said "Cute?" I lift my chin to him and ask him "What?" 

 

"You look cute" He replied with smile.

 

This guy wanna play a game or not actually? Are he trying to flirting me now? Pff He going to lose anywhere.This is Kim Taeyeon" I said in my mind and smirk as low my head hiding it from him of course. 

 

"Hey you both" Jessica called making me and luhyun turn our gaze to her. 

 

 

 

ll Basketball ll

 

 

Baekhyun Pov

 

"Yo Luhyun!" Sehun called as he pat my shoulder. "What is it?" I ask him after I put my book on my bag. "Wanna play basketball bro?" He ask me as he give me the ball.

 

"I think no for now" I replied and when I was about to handded the ball to him back he stare at me like I'am his food. 

 

"Okay. I play with you guys now" I replied and it's Sehun smiled and bring me to meet his basketball team and one of them is Kai. 

 

"Guys. Meet my Buddy. Luhyun" Sehun introduce me to them and glad every one of them is friendly like bro but like it used to be now Me and Kai doesn't suit together I think.  I mean the way he stare at me like he want to kill me anytime. I'm not afraid but annoying with it.

 

But I found he's nice too last night when he ask for my forgiveness. Well I think I'm the one who should ask for him to forgive me but instead.

 

"Luhyun, you with me and Tao in one team. Okay?" Sehun asked when we was about to start the game. I gave him a smile as I nod. 

 

Let's see If I can finish this game fasterly. I smiled on my mind words and passing the ball to Tao. But then Kai just too good he just take the ball from Tao easyly. As He walk toward me whit the boucing ball and shout the ball

 

For almost 15 minutes nd people around surrouded in circle just to see us play basketball. Laughing at me , sehun and Tao just because Kai just fooled us. Ok I can't control it anymore.

 

I run toward them who right now trying to take the ball away from kai. I sighed knowing the way Sehun and Tao trying to get the ball is wrong so I take the ball from Kai by my self because I know how to do so. 

 

Everything goes well for us and when I saw Taeyeon smiled to me I can help but smile to her back. Even I know she's Kai Girlfriend. 

 

"16 - 8. Yehet! We Win" Sehun shouted in joy as he hug me with Tao. I felt happy but at the same time I think I make Kai feel bad. Seing he sighed.

 

"Kai you did good" I praised him as I handded my hand for him to help him to stood. He took it and smile to me.

 

"Thanks. So does you Luhyun. You great." With that I smile knowing Kai not that bad. 

 

Other Pov 

 

"Luhyun amazing right Taeyeonnie?" Jessica asked Taeyeon with smile.

 

"Hmm.yea not bad" Taeyeon replied as their both entered the library.

 

"Luhyun that was awesome" Sehun praise as he smile happily with Tao and Baekhyun next to him.

 

"Yea I agree luhyun the way you play it's great! For the first time Kai lose and " when Tao was about to  continued his sentence baekhyun suddenly cut him. 

 

"For the first time?" Baekhyun asked then Sehun and Tao nodded in chorus. "Yea! Of course for the first time" Tao asked and high five with Sehun..

 

"I think you should join our team luhyun. What do you say? Wanna join our basketball  University if you want I can ask Kai since he's the capten for our basketball team. Tao asked. 

 

"Of course he want!" Sehun replied and Tao smile and leave them.

 

"Why you said that Sehun?" Baekhyun asked only to get a laugh from sehun.

 

"Luhyun.Trust me you're great on basketball. That's why." Sehun replied.