Chapter Three 나야

It's Me

ll Tao Birthday Party ll 

 

You Guys Come!" Tao half shouted since the music so loud. "Yo Sehun Bro!" Tao called and do high 5 with sehun. "Taeyeon" Tao called her and Taeyeon just faking her smile for him. 

 

"Jessica!" Tao called and pat her shoulder. As Tao saw Jessica holding Baekhyun hand. He smile and ask her. "Boyfriend ?" with that Jessica nod with smile. "Congratz!" 

 

"Tao. Huang Zi Tao" 

 

"Park Luhyun" Baekhyun said and handshake with Tao.

 

 "You guys just enjoy okay? I'm going to talk with other guest" 

 

"Babe?" Kai called as he kiss Taeyeon check. "Uh..Seriously..How can I forget that he is here.." Taeyeon said under her breath as she shook her face to Kai and Smile girlly. "Kai~ah" 

 

"You said that you can't come." Kai asked. "I change my mind because of you" Taeyeon replied making Kai smile ear to ear. 

 

While Jessica and Sehun expect Baekhyun just sighed. 

 

When Kai saw Baekhyun who just sitting next to Jessica, He walk toward him and grab Baekhyu collar. "Dude You own Me!" Kai said as he was about to punch Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun already push his hand hardly and this time he the onw who grab Kai collar. "Nah, Dude. You own me!" 

 

"Oppa stop it" Jessica said as she take Baekhyun away from Kai. While sehun just faced Kai. "Bro. Please It's rude okay." Sehun said to Kai. "He the one who mess with me first. How can I calm down?" Kai asked and Sehun just glance on Baekhyun and asked Kai. "What did he do?" 

 

"He broke my nose!" Kai said in anger as he pointed his nose and Sehun start to laughing. "Bro. Don't take it serious okay. He's our friend. Met him Park Luhyun! Be nice to him okay?" Sehun said to Kai and pushing Kai toward Jessica and Baekhyun. 

 

"Hey! I'm Kai" Kai greeting to Baekhyun and Baekhyun just sighed before introducing his self. "I'm Luhyun." 

 

"Ya Kai! How dare you suddenly came and grab my boyfriend collar!" Jessica half shouted as she crossing her arm. "I'm Sorry." Kai said and Jessica just glared him. Well if she forgive him already nothing change too because Jessica will always cold around Kai.

 

"Are you okay Oppa?" Jessica asked and Baekhyun just nodded. 

 

After 2 hours...

 

"I'm boring..Sehun can we home now?" Jessica asked as she bring her head to Baekhyun shoulder. Scanning her sleepy boyfriend face. 

 

"Okay. Let's go." Sehun replied as he put his drink down. "Where's Taeyeon?" Sehun asked. "She might with Kai right now. Can you call her?" Jessica asked and Sehun nodded. 

 

"Taeyeon, Let go home?" Sehun asked Taeyeon who just focusing on her phone not even care kai who sleep in drunk. "Okay" Taeyeon replied and stood up. "How about him?" Sehun asked and Taeyeon just replied with "Just let him be" then she smiled while. 

 

"He's drunk?" Taeyeon asked as she seat at the back with Baekhyun next to her. "No..He's sleeping" Jessica answered and seat comfortablely on her seat next to Sehun, who now driving. 

 

"He's look very handsome when he sleep, I guess I know he.." Taeyeon said in her mind as she scanning Baekhyun side profile. 

 

The Next Morning

 

"Where I am?" Baekhyun said under his breath while rubbing his eyes.

 

"Good morning Luhyun." 

 

"Sehun?" Baekhyun asked in shocked and Sehun just nodded. "I didn't know where we stay so yea I let you sleep on my house then" Baekhyun nodded before saying thank you. 

 

As he scanning around only to found a frame which it Taeyeon picture on it. "Taeyeon?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun suddenly laugh shyly. "Aish..How stupid I'am" Sehun said with blush on his face. 

 

"Okay. Since you got me. Yea she is my crush. I like her" Sehun said which it make Baekhyun speechless. 

 

"You know she is hot. No one guys will say no" Sehun said and smile then Baekhyun just smiled back. 

 

"Luhyun, You know that Jessica also play girl before right? and now she change because of you. Will you tell me your secret?" Sehun asked and he making puppy eyes. 

 

"I know. But doesn't mean Jessica and Taeyeon is same." Baekhyun replied and Sehun just pouted. "Help me please. I want Taeyeon to become mine. I love her so much" Sehun said which it make baekhyun smile to him but deep inside he is hurt hardly. "I try" Baekhyun replied and Sehun hug him. 

 

"Thank You Luhyun! You're the best man!"