Chapter Five 나야

It's Me

"Seobaby Take care and make sure study smart not hard! OKay?" Tiffany said to the youngest one. "Okay Fany Unnie" Seohyun said as she take her bag and out of the car. 

 

When she was about to entered the gate suddenly there is a expensive car almost hit her and glad she just fall to the ground. She stood up and clean up the mess in her skirts before shouting to the driver on the car before. As the driver get out from the car he glance at her and entered the high school like there is nothing happen. 

 

"All student, Today we have a new student." Mrs.Kang announced in front of class.

 

"Mr Byun, Please come in." Mrs.Kang said.

 

with that D.O walk in the class with a smile on his face that make all girls paying their attention on him and start whispering about how good looking he was."Now, introduce yourself" Mrs.Kang said.

 

"Annyeong, my name is Byun Kyung soo but you all can call me D.O". All students squealed especially these girls. It's made D.O smile cutely in the class. 

 

"You're handsome" Eunji said to D.O since she's sit in the front. "Thank You" D.O said as he bow.

 

"Enough! And thank you D.O, now you can sit beside there." Teacher pointed at beside a girl."Nae.Seongsaenim" D.O replied the teacher and smile.

 

D.O sit beside the girl and tried to greet with her and ask for to be a friend. "Annyeong" D.O said as he sit.

 

The girl just looked at her book didn't replied him back. D.O feel so weird "What's wrong with this girl actually?" D.O thought.

 

"Woahh, he is so lucky can sit beside Seohyun." a boy whispered can be heard."Yeah, I also want to sit beside her." Another boy whispered. "That new guy is so cute. How I wish that I can sit beside him. Seohyun so lucky." a girl said. 

 

D.O heard that. "So her name is Seohyun Hehe I think i know her . Doesn't I almost hit her with my car this morning? My bad then no wonder she ignore me now" D.O thought again and smile. After that he decided to pay attention with the teacher again.

 

 

As soon Mrs Kang leave. looking on her left just to see Seohyun. 

 

"What do you want?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Can you help me with this?" He asked as he show his math excercise book. Seohyun just and D.O make his smile to squishy.

 

"Please??" He asked in cute way but Seohyun just ignore his smile instead she just took his book and write something on it. 

 

"You didn't ask for my apologive now you want me to help you to do your homework.?" She gave him his book back and acted like she was busy reading.

 

D.O smile dissapear because he feels guilty. "Hey I'm Sorry about the morning. Let's be friend? By the way don't call me Kyungsoo just D.O. " He said and handed his hand for handshake. At first Seohyun only stare on him thinking should she forgive and of course yes so she took his hand for handshake. 

 

"Okay. I forgive. Here let me help" 

 

"Seohyun wait for me!" D.O shouted as he rush toward Seohyun. "What is it?" She asked him but he just grin before replied. "Can you bring me around this school? I Still new remember?" 

 

"Sure. But first I'm going to my locker first." She replied and he nodded in excited. 

 

"This the canteen?" D.O asked but only receive  laugh from Seohyun. "Yea you think what? Library again hehe Didn't you see people eating now?" Seohyun said as she chuckled. 

 

"You're naugty too huh? Same then" D.O said as they both sit. 

 

"Let's tell about our story since we're friend now right?" D.O asked and Seohyun wide her eyes. "We just become friend today." She replied but then he laugh "So what's wrong with that. Nothing right." he said and show her his heart lips smile. 
 

"I Can tell mine. If you let me?" He asked and she nodded in excited. 

 

"I have 2 older brothers. One is already engaged and one already had Girlfriend but he never bring her to met us yet"  before D.O can finish his sentences suddenly Seohyun cut him.

 

"You kidding right? How can? Oh wait then it must be your second brother is playboy right? Continue again" She said and smile 

 

"See I know you will misunderstanding. My brother is nice actually he's dating with the girl just to help the girl plus the girl is his bestfriend." He said with smile. 

 

"Now I get it. I'm sorry" Seohyun said in apology look on her face. 

 

"It's okay" D.O said with smile so does Seohyun. 

 

ll Seoul Hospital ll 

 

 

"Good Morning Dr. Kim" One of nurse on the hospital greet and Tiffany reponse it with her eyesmile. 

 

As she entered her office only to find Taeyeon sitting on the couch while playing with her phone. She smile and sit infront her. "Taeng~!" She call her but Taeyeon only faking her smile for her. "Yea..Whatever." She replied. "Unnie can you give me 7000$" Taeyeon asked. "For what?" asked Tiffany. "Something. I just need the money now" Taeyeon replied. "But Taeng.. I think I can't give it to you now" Tiffany was about to continue her sentence but suddenly Taeyeon stood up from her seat. 

 

"Fine. I you don't want to give. Just tell me." Taeyeon said rudely and was about to leave Tiffany. 

 

Tiffany let out heavy sighed before replied. "Okay..Unnie give it to you now." with that Taeyeon smile. 

 

"That's more I like it" Taeyeon said after Tiffany give the amount mone she want before. Not even saying "love you unnie' even 'thank you' Taeyeon already leave Tiffany. 

 

"Oh Taeyeon." Nichkun called as he met Taeyeon on the hospotal lobby but only to receive nothing respone from Taeyeon. 

 

When he entered Tiffany Office. He ask her. "I just meet Taeyeon on the lobby. Doesn't she need to attend at her University?" 

 

"She will" Tiffany lied and wear her white coat. "Hey is there something you need to tell me?" He asked her with worried face. 

 

Tiffany just low her head beore replied. "I'm tired oppa." Tiffany said as she cried. Nichkun who seem worried now feel bad for his girlfriend so he hug Tiffany. "Don't worry. Everything going to be okay soon" He whisper which it make Tiffany feels better.

 

 

 

 


SeoDo entered :D

Do you love it? 

How about KhunFany Do you love it? ^^

 

Looking for SeYeon and BaekYeon moment ? 

I will write it on  Chapter 6. :)