Chapter Seven 나야

It's Me

When they reach their destination, Taeyeon and Baekhyun rush together to  the door.  When Taeyeon looking for her house key Baekhyun just stared on Taeyeon and exhaling her scene for a moment since their faces only a few  inches closer. Taeyeon knew it but she just let baekhyun be. 

 

"So, Here's my house. You can use our guest room and it's next to my room." Taeyeon grinned before continued "By the way, My unnie already clean it and don't worry she's friendly."Taeyeon said. "Okay but where's your younger sister?" Baekhyun accidental asked makes Taeyeon shocked. Then Baekhyun smile like dump to Taeyeon which it make her laugh now. "How did you know I had younger sister?" Taeyeon asked and baekhyun replied it with "Jessica told me" with that Taeyeon smile. 

 

"I'm going to my room now." Taeyeon said as she pointed baekhyun. "You?" She asked then Baekhyun nodded before following her. 

 

"Good Night Taeyeon" Baekhyun said, Taeyeon only smiled before entered her room. 

 

"What's wrong with you KIM TAEYEON! For god sake YOU NOT GOING TO FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN!" Taeyeon said on her mind as she jump into her bed. Rolling while screaming like fangirl. 

 

"Should I make Luhyun as my new game? but how about Jessica? Oh Wait! Na~ I won't care if I just hurt my bestfriend feels." Taeyeon said and smile appeard on her beautiful face. All her mind just want to makes baekhyun as her new game.

 

7:00 am

 

"Fany Unnie, Is this black shoes belong to Nichkhun oppa?" Seohyun shouted to Tiffany from outside door . "Black shoes? Nichkhun? I don't think I bring Nichkhun here yesterday." Tiffany replied as she come to Seohyun. Staring at the black shoes. "It's not Nichkhun style too" She continued and Seohyun mouthed. "Taeyeon unnie?"

 

Tiffany read it what Seohyun mean "Can't be! Taeyeon bring a guy?" She said half shouted  and run to Taeyeon room, knocking it many times make Taeyeon annoyed with it so she open the door and Tiffany entered it as she looking around Taeyeon house even her bed and toilet with her worried face. She sighed and ask Taeyeon randomly in yelled way.

 

"Did you bring a guy last night?!!!"

 

"Who tell you that you can do that!?"

 

"Did you sleep with him?!"

 

"Where's the guy now?"

 

"Where's he's hiding?"

 

 

 

 

"If I say I sleep with a guy last night. What unnie going to do?" Taeyeon asked as she run her fingers through her black hair. Tiffany become speechless with it, tears almost falling down but she's not that weak. She brave her self to ask the younger one again.

 

"Unnie just want you to be a good girl, Taeng" Tiffany said and Taeyeon only let out a cold chuckled. 

 

When Baekhyun went out from the guest room. Tiffany and Seohyun jaw drops expect Taeyeon she just greeting. "Good Morning Luhyun" 

 

"Oh. Morning Taeyeon" Baekhyun said happily as he's rubbing his eyes cutely makes the two girl speechless. "He's the guy?" Tiffany asked as she looked on Taeyeon. "If I sleep with him. Why the hell he came out from other room? Think it by yourself" Taeyeon cold replied as she closed her door, back to her sleeping beauty of course. 

 

"Hey." Baekhyun called the two girls. "Are you Taeyeon friend?" Tiffany asked and Baekhyun nodded with smile. "I'am Taeyeon friend. Nice to meet you" Baekhyun said as he bow politely which it make Tiffany feels more better. She smiled on him so does Seohyun. 

 

As their entered the kitchen. Seohyun sit beside tiffany while Baekhyun on the front. "So may I know your name?" Tiffany asked. Baekhyun smile to her and Seohyun before answering. "Fany Nunna, Juhyun~It's me Baekhyun" Baekhyun said makes the two girl almost jump from their seat. He laughed before taking his wallet and show them their pictures 5 years ago where's Jonghyun on it. 

 

"It's you baekhyun?" Tiffany asked as she pointed him. "Baekhyun Oppa?!" Seohyun asked in excited way and run to hug Baekhyun. "Call my nickname that I hate the most" Seohyun asked as she stare on Baekhyun face. "Seobaby" He replied as he grin. "It's oppa!" Seohyun said as she hug baekhyun again. 

 

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun! You really litte brat! You how could you leave us!" Tiffany as she start to cried. "I'm sorry Nunna. Juhyun~ah" Baekhyun appologizes and create a bright smile on his face to Tiffany and Seohyun. 

 

For almost 3 hours Baekhyun, Tiffany and Seohyun spending their time at living while watching random movie, talking and having fun like family. 

 

When Taeyeon walk to down stairs as she saw Baekhyun, Tiffany and Seohyun at living room. She almost fall because of shock. "What the hell. It's only in one day and he's already close with my sisters?" Taeyeon shouted on her mind as her eyes become wide like fish balls. 

 

"Oh. There's you Taeng~Good morning. It's early right." Tiffany teased and continued by Baekhyun. "It's early nunna. 12:00pm remember?" with that three of them burst into laugh makes Taeyeon annoyed with it but she just ignored them and sit beside Baekhyun.