Chapter Eight

It's Me

At Highschool,

 

"Alright, and that is the lesson for today, before I dismiss you guys, I have to remind you about the final exams coming up next week. This will be the year end exam so it's very important. Please remember to study all your notes and do the practice questions I assigned today. Now, you can get ready to leave." The math teacher finally finished.

"I can't believe the exams are next week, FREAKING NEXT WEEK! Gosh, I am so not prepared. All my other subjects are okay, but math .... " D.O yelled on his mind. 

After the bell rang, everyone dashed out of the classroom as soon as they can, I too, followed. Walking down the hallway with Ryeowook, we complained about the exams and about the homework. 

"Why? Who created this system of education? God, can't we just have some time to relax?' D.O exclaimed.

"Well, we are pretty relaxed."  Ryeowook say. "But D.O, it's an exams, we just need to study hard! Oh, that reminds me, I'm sorry but this weekend I think I can't help you about that, because I'm going to yesung and eunhyuk. We got something to do."

"How about Today?" D.O asked with his plead eyes. 

 "Sorry Dyo, But I have to visit my uncle's. " He apologize before smiled at the younger one. 

"I'm on trouble!" D.O yelled before sigh loudly.

"Well, ask seohyun to help then" He questioned.

"seo? how about minah? " I replied.

" Better seohyun.  but it's up to you Dyo" 

"S-Seohyun? Maybe... But what if she won't?" D.O said unsurely. Ryeowook just simply giggled and hopped away, waving bye to D.O.

"Ryeo?" D.O called out after he, but he disappeared in to the crowd of students, leaving him alone in front of the lockers.  D.O shook his  head and turned to leave, but before he had the time to react, his back crashed into someone, a girl. 

"I'm sorry.." D.O quickly apologized and jumped back, bowing down during the process before helping the girl.

"Kyungsoo?." A familiar angelic voice replied. He looked up ignoring his books that falls into the floor. and found hisself staring at Seohyun's flawless face. Quickly looking away, D.O felt his heart pounding in his chest. 

"So, are you ready for the exams?" Seohyun asked, smiling slightly.

"Not really, I just can't get the math questions right..." D.O responded.

"Oh? If there is any question about math, I could help you." she said.

"Really? I actually have a lot of questions." D.O said and looked at her.

Seohyun nodded before replied. "Just meet me at library after time school ends."

 

After seohyun takes her excuse.  D.O smiled before jump around. 

For this two weeks he had been a fanboy for seohyun. Now the day he wish for has come. 

[At Library]

They studied for the exam and did they math homework, Even He didn't get changes to talks with her for a long minutes but D.O still takes it as his luck. Because what he want just to close with her. By 4:00, they were pretty much finished  they work and done studying." 

 

Seohyun Pov

 

I ended up in the back seats of the car with D.O. I was driven home before 5:00. Thanks to D.O's driver who was a nice uncle.

"See you tomorrow!" I waved and bid D.O goodbye. Then the car drove off down the street. I walked up the front porch and unlocked the door with my key.

 

Just to saw Taeyeon unnie sleeping at the couch with the tv still not off yet. I sat beside the couch before turned off the television. I stared at Taeyeon unnie sleeping face. She look sweating and mumble nonsense words with her closed eyes. "Unnie must had nightmare again." Seohyun sighed worriedly before placed her palm on Taeyeon forehead. "Unnie..Are you okay?" Seohyun ask after she shakes taeyeon body. Once Taeyeon open her eyes. She glared at Seohyun for making  she woke up.