Chapter Six 나야

It's Me

"It's really pretty, doesn't it?" Baekhyun could hear sehun words to Taeyeon while choosing clothes, so he act like he was busy choosing clothes too. He could literally hear the smile on the male's face. 

 

Unconsciously, Baekhyun turned his head a bit and glanced Sehun and Taeyeon. When he saw Taeyeon's expression, he immediatelly regretted having ever looked at them. 

 

The way the girl glancing up at Sehun,  with a flustered expression sent sparks across Baekhyun's whole system. Not prickling ones, it's only Jealous. He sighed as he continued acting like he was busy on his own bussiness. Like he and Sehun plan already. He need to make a space between them now. 

 

 

 

II CAFE II 

 

"Do you want some drinks Taeyeon, Luhyun?" Sehun asked in excited way. "Bubble tea!" Taeyeon replied . "Luhyun?" He asked as he pointed him. "Peppermint" Baekhyun replied and Sehun nodded. "Peppermint?" Taeyeon thought. 

 

"Here" Sehun said as he handded each other drinks. After Sehun sit. He stare on Taeyeon. "Nice time. She's busy on her phone." He said on his mind before taking his chair to closer with Baekhyun. 

 

"Hey, I think It's not work. Taeyeon not interested with me." Sehun whispered on Baekhyun eyes making baekhyun almost choke on his drink. Taeyeon busying on her phone now look toward Baekhyun as she asked him. "Are you okay?" She asked him as she give he the tissue. With that baekhyun only Smile on her before nod his head as yes. 

 

"Can't be. Taeyeon like Luhyun? For the first time. I saw her asking someone condition in sincere and honest way." Sehun said in his mind as he start to space out. 

 

"Hey, Sehun!" Baekhyun called him. Sehun turned his head on Baekhyun with his blur face. "What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun replied with "
"Nothing" then quickly drink his bubble tea. 

 

After 15 minutes waiting for Jessica at the Cafe, 

 

"Sorry I'm late you guys" Jessica said as took her seat beside Taeyeon. "No problem" Sehun and Baekhyun replied in chorus and both of them laugh in the end. "You copying me!" Baekhyun said with laugh as he pointed Sehun face. "I know haha. It's fun" Sehun replied and start laughing so does Jessica. 

 

"What so funny?" Taeyeon asked and everyone smiled at her. "What so funny?" Jessica imitate which it make Sehun and Baekhyun burst into laugh while Taeyeon just keep her poker face and glare each of them making Jessica feels guilty so she stop laughing. 

 

< 10:00 pm >

 

"Yehet. We've a lot fun today but now hhmm.." Sehun said in sad way while faking pouted which it makes Jessica and Baekhyun laughed expect Taeyeon. "How about we hang out tomorrow again? What do you say you guys?" Sehun asked and Jessica nodded in excited so does Baekhyun. "Taeyeon. Yes right?" Jessica asked her then as usual Taeyeon will replied in rude way. "Nah.. I don't want. It's getting late. Let's just home. If you guys want to hang out tomorrow. Just you guys okay without me." Taeyeon direct way which it make Sehun , Jessica and Baekhyun lost their happiness feeling before. 

 

"Okay. I think you need some rest tomorrow right? It's okay then" Sehun replied and Taeyeon just give him another replied. "Not. I just feels bored. That's why" With that Jessica put her own poker face. "Yea! Just do what you want. We do our own bussiness. Let's get home you guys" Jessica said.

 

"Oppa?" Jessica called Baekhyun, who driving his car. "Yes?" He asked as he glance at her.

 

"Why don't you just sleep on my house? Doesn't you need to ride for 3 hours, It's will make you feels more tired. Oppa can stayed at my house tonight." 

 

"It's Okay. Only 3 hours right? Don't worry." Baekhyun replied with smile and Jessica pouted. "Here your lie again. I hate it. Are you sure you not going to tired? Plus it's rainy now Oppa. Not good to driving at midnight" 

 

"What's wrong with rainy? It's not like I'm going to ride it speed way. Should I?" Baekhyun teased and receive a glare on Jessica. "No!" She replied and start to laughing. 

 

"Okay. I believe in you. Just make sure you drive safely okay?" 

 

"Okay" 

 

"Love Birds!" Sehun shouted at the back. "Their prefect right Taeyeon~ah?" Sehun asked Taeyeon that sit beside him. "Yea. Whatever" She replied. 

 

"By the way, Luhyun. Bro! I didn't know that you're car so cool. It's must expensive right?" Sehun asked as he poke baekhyun checks. "I know right. I'am rich then" Baekhyun replied as he laugh following by Sehun and Jessica. 

 

"You Serious?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun shake his head. "Nope" He lied and easily Sehun and Jessica trust on it. 

 

"Aish. I thougth you was. So who's car is this?" Sehun asked which it make Baekhyun stutter at first. "My-----Friend" 

 

"Wow. Your friend must be rich." Sehun said and Baekhyun nodded. 

 

After 37 minutes Driving. 

 

"Gomawo Oppa" Jessica said as she out from the car and Baekhyun nod with smile.

 

"Will you came to our house tomorrow? I think my parents will glad to met you again." 

 

"I will" Baekhyun replied making Jessica smile ear to ear. "Good. I'm going tell them about it" 

 

As their reached Sehun house. "Thank Luhyun!" Sehun said as he rush to entered his house since it's heavy rain.

 

Baekhyun look up just to see Taeyeon at the back through the front mirror. When their eyes met Baekhyun quickly looked away. Taeyeon chuckled before asking him. 

 

"You want to ask my residence right?" 

 

Baekhyun nodded. "It's only several meter infront." Taeyeon replied. 

 

As stare Baekhyun who seem paying his all attention on driving. "It's heavy rain. I think you can stay at my house." Taeyeon suddenly spoke making Baekhyun glance at her. "You want me to stay at your house?" He asked with smile and Taeyeon replied with "ye..s" even she replied with low voice, Baekhyun still can hear it. 

 

"Okay then" Baekhyun replied with smiled on his face. So does Taeyeon, she even smile with it.