Huit

Last Day

Here we go, on our adventure together into the city. We walked down the long hall, entered the elevator and exited the grand lobby, walking down the driveway of the hotel towards the streets. I had never been in this part of the city, so this was sure to be an adventure. I looked around, up, down, I looked everywhere as these surroundings were not familiar to me. When I looked up there would be tall buildings with hardly any sight of the sky above, when I looked to the sides there are buildings again, accompanied with a busy road with cars racing by. Luckily, Jiyoon knew a bit about this place so I let her lead the way. Our only goal right now: was to find food. However when in the city, you are not limited to one cuisine but a whole world of food is ahead of you. The choices are endless, which makes it hard for us as to what should we actually choose? As we walked through the city- with Jiyoon as my personal tour guide- silly questions like that always arose in my head, my mind was a very vibrant place if you didn't notice already. The atmosphere here was definitely different to where we live; from serene and boring to buzzing and exciting, I could easily get used to this. Lost in thoughts yet again, I realized Jiyoon was walking way ahead of me. The worst thing that could possibly be is losing Jiyoon amongst the crowds of people that was soon oncoming as we were approaching the main part of the city. I fastened my pace and linked my arm around hers, Jiyoon felt a bit of a surprise but was soon relaxed knowing that it was me and not some random citizen. 

It was peak hour, the rush of people flooded the paths as they scurried home. A home where they most likely had someone waiting for them, oh what a luxury that is for me nowadays. I must of been slowing down Jiyoon due to me spectating as she tugged my arm, indicating for me to walk faster. I fastened my pace to keep up with Jiyoon who remained to have linked my arm with mine, tonight my tour guide was going to navigate us whilst I was the decision maker. Oh the choices were unlimited on what to do; maybe for someone who was legal age. The cities vibrant nightlife was a big highlight, people rushing from everywhere coming out at this time to go out and have a good time. From having fun to getting laid seemed to be the main theme by my understanding. The both of us weren't 19 yet so we can't drink or enter clubs and yet I have a drivers license and car; the legal system works in fabulous ways. Should we let that stop us though? Oh my, I hope I'm not thinking what I'm actually thinking. 

I tried to get away from that thought and brought in the sight, we were walking down a street which was narrow but was filled with various shops of different sorts selling clothes and food. Our path was lit by the vast amount of fluorescent neon signs from the ground to the rooftops, all competing against each other in the name of advertisement. It really had been awhile since I had last been here, this made me feel excited. A different kind of buzz I hadn't felt in a long time. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Jiyoon asked, 

"I dunno, what do you suggest? You seem to know what you're doing, I'm not picky" We were standing in the middle of the pathway looking around us to see what we like, being an inconvenience to people walking past,

"Well what can I suggest, there's so many places though... I've only been to one or two of these places" Jiyoon squeezed my arm, "Let's just go to somewhere random"

"Whatever you say Jiyoon"

---

-8:48PM-

After we had finished our meal [5] and chatted for a bit -mostly depressing talk about the fact that tomorrow I was leaving- we got up from our seats, paid the bill and left the restaurant. Turned out that we chose somewhere that happened to be somewhat fancy, therefore the food was more pricey to what I expected to a simple bowl of ramen, at the end of the day it was all for a good cause anyway. I checked the time and it was almost 9pm already, what to do now? My mind knows, but I'm not allowing it, nope, never, damn Gayoon you are under aged remember? Just give it a year and you can do it as much as you want. While debating with myself Jiyoon piped up as we were walking near the street where a strip of nightclubs were situated, 

"Oh Gayoonie, I want to go in..." Damn it Jiyoon you're just adding fuel to the fire, 

"Hello, we're under aged remember?"

"So? You said tonight was all about fun right? Not giving a  was the plan."

"I suppose you're-" We we're cut off by a man coming up behind us and putting his hands on our shoulders, I could smell the stench of alcohol and tobacco on him, 

"Hey laadiess " he slurred while pushing us towards the nearest nightclub, "You guys look so ing tight, you're coming with me whether you like it or not.." I felt a bit scared but I felt excited as well; we could get into a club, under aged. The things this man would and could do to us was all chance but hey, it's not like this happens to you all the time, the risk levels were high but stuff it. Jiyoon and I looked at each other as he must of heard overheard our small talk. "Just follow meee and keep a low profile, okkk?". He pretended to be really good 'friends' with us as he brought the arms down to Jiyoon and I's waist pushing us towards the entrance, he started laughing as if he told a joke and we just looked at each other and laughed to, this was so comical it hurt. 

We breezed past the bouncer standing at the entrance of the club due to us having the authorization of this older guy, maybe in his mid-20's and I admit pretty attractive for a guy, this was a rare occasion but excuse you Gayoon, you are here for Jiyoon and Jiyoon only. He let go of us and Jiyoon quickly came to my side, he walked in front of us however, he was stumbling as he was intoxicated so the flight of stairs that was to come was going to be very interesting for him "By the wayyy, the name's Yoseob, it was lovely meeting you ladies!" He then laughed very sheepishly. We thanked him very subtlety and began to walk up the stairs, slowly and steadily. From this point only the thumping bass sound could be heard and the faint glimpse of scattering laser lights, this room was very dim as the only light that was guiding us was flashing lights coming from the actual step and banister, I had never seen so many lights in such particular places. The funny sight of Yoseob in front of us stumbling on each step was entertaining, this was quickly forgotten as soon as we reached the top and what a sight it was. I looked at Jiyoon and judging by the look in her eyes, the excitement was up to the brim. 

The sight in front of us was filled with so much energy, the pulsing music of heavy bass music to the beat of an array of laser lights moving erratically. I looked at Jiyoon again to see her expression, I loved that about her, however I saw her frown, 

"Gayoonie," she leaned closer to my ear, "What if we get caught?"

"We won't get caught. Simple" I kissed her forehead, "It'll be fine, we're going to have alot of fun, ok?" Jiyoon just nodded. We took our first steps inside the club and the place was bustling with people, there was two floors to this place and we were on the second floor where it was all about socializing, whereas there was a bar. The first floor: all about fun, the dance floor was lit up and a live DJ was there to mix up the atmosphere with their muziksic. 

"Gayoon... Where did Yoseob go?" Jiyoon yelled above the loud music looking around, as we walked down, Jiyoon seemed to be keen about dancing, 

"I don't know, maybe to get some more drinks? But who cares, Jiyoon" I yelled. Jiyoon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the dance floor, squeezing past people and quickly searching for a gap of some sort. I stood there awkwardly as I didn't know what to do, I bobbed my head to the beat and observed. Jiyoon on the other hand, looked like a natural, she started swaying her hips and got right into it- Jiyoon's level of seductiveness had just got to another level. She obviously got people's attention as randoms would come and join her, doing the whole bump and grind club routine. It was enjoying to watch Jiyoon have so much fun. I felt a bit jealous as I was there all on my lonesome, until I could feel rubbing up against my behind. I turned around and saw it was Jiyoon, phew, a sudden rush of relief. Jiyoon was now in front of me as she presses her back against my chest, and slides up and down the front of my body. Jiyoon continues to dance in front of me, ily and looks into my eyes the whole time. She was irresistible, however she was creating quite an audience as most eyes on the dance floor focused on her. 

"Go on Gayoon, you dance too!" Oh god, what do I do. I was never a good dancer, therefore I never wanted to try. Jiyoon started to grind against me, all I could do is move my body at the same pace as she is to the music. I actually got the hang off it and just let go, I danced my worries away. The atmosphere was great; the energy radiated throughout. Sure most of these people we probably not as sober as they hoped to be, but who needs to be fully conscious to have fun. Which got me thinking, should we actually buy and consume a drink without asking for ID? Jiyoon wrapped her arms around my waist and looked at me, this was the happiest I have ever seen her. She was about to lean in and kiss me until we were interrupted,

"Gayoon? Heo Gayoon?" Jiyoon and both froze, Jiyoon let go and stood solitary. Why would someone I know be in this place? My heart started to race with worry, I looked around, standing on my tip toes so I could see who was calling out to me. Oh . I see a man, not so mature looking, waving at me from the second floor. He looked so familiar, I couldn't bring out who it was due to the dim lighting of that area. I grabbed Jiyoon's arm and pulled her through the sea of people so I could see who this mysterious person was. We walked up the stairs and I came to a halt when I reached the top, it was Doojoon. How did he get in here? He wasn't that much older than me, let alone legal. 

"Why and how the is Yoon Doojoon here?" Jiyoon whispered harshly in my ear and tugged on my arm,

"That's what I'm thinking" I kept pulling her towards Doojoon who seemed to be consuming drinks with a company of older people.

"Gayoon-ah! What a surprise!" he motioned to us to take a seat and poured us some champagne in some empty glasses, in which I am guessing is for us. We sat down U-shaped white leather seat, Jiyoon sitting immediately next to me. There was a table in the center so it was a bit of a squish to get in. Doojoon's companions left as requested by Doojoon, great just him and us. He remained sitting across from us, he hasn't stopped staring at me the whole time. Why is it that out of all the people I didn't want to see -here especially-, Doojoon was number 1.

Throughout high school there was always the rumor that he had a crush on me, this however was oblivious to me, until just after I told him I was moving away. It was always an oppa-dongsaeng relationship as I never wanted it to go any further than friends, seeing that I had my eyes on Jiyoon only and my own group of friends to care about. We had a class together, the bell had gone and we walked out of the class together to go have lunch, which seeing that it was only us two I thought I should bring it up, for conversation. That was when he finally confessed to me saying this whole time, he had always liked me -more than a friend. Seeing he sat with us during lunch, the atmosphere was awkward between us since then. I felt bad as many girls would faint over the thought of Yoon Doojoon liking them, but I had my priorities as well and that was no one but Jiyoon. I have been trying to avoid him ever since. 

"I know you are probably wondering how I am in here, but I am also curious as well to why you are here. I thought you would've left already, let alone be in a club" Doojoon said while having a sip of the champagne. Jiyoon and I explained to him how 'Yoseob' managed to sneak us in here, he laughed at how stupid but effective that was, "Well look where it's gotten you now! But, excuse me, Gayoon would you like to come for a walk with me? There are some things I would like to discuss to you about." I really didn't want to but I suppose it wouldn't hurt as I will never see him ever again. I looked at Jiyoon and she nodded her head to indicate for me to go ahead. "Junhyung-ah, come here and keep Jiyoon occupied, drinks are on me." A man a bit older than Doojoon walked out from near the bar, he wore sunglasses even though it was night-time and we were inside, weird if you ask me. Sunglasses are what they named for, glasses for the sun, hence sunglasses

"Jiyoon, you have your phone right?" I said to her quietly while getting up,  

"Yeah! Of course, don't you worry about me. You go do whatever, but just remember: you're with me. You're mine." I squeezed her hand, flashed her a worried smile and got up to join Doojoon. I brought out his hand to help me up, I've never saw this gentleman side of him from him before. He remained to grip my hand and led me towards the other side of the room, where it was somewhat quieter but the music managed to get through but it was quiet enough for us to be able to hear each other without having to scream above the music in order to get a message across. 

"Well, I want to her your story first" I asked him, while leaning against the wall

"Fine then, let's just say I have connections. My father's friends own this place and let's just say my father is very important to these...friends ,so, I get V.I.P access to this place, even though I am underage. Who gives a anyway? It's only a few month until I am able to, so who's complaining?" Doojoon's family had always been shady and no one really knew anything about them. "What's more important is that your here, and I don't even care why." He leaned in towards me with one arm supporting him against the wall, "You have no idea how much I have wanted you for, Heo Gayoon". He shoved me up against the wall, pushing his body onto mine;  I immediately felt uncomfortable and squirmed in his embrace as I tried to escape. As he leaned his face closer to mine I could smell the stench of alcohol on him, this explained the strange actions. He began to kiss my neck and I did not like this at all, I tried to push him off but he was too strong and began to on my neck harder. Tears started to form in my eyes as I felt defenseless against him, Jiyoon where are you? Against my will, his hands started to roam my body, I tried pushing him off but it was no use. He was drunk and not in a good mood, so trying to communicate with him would be impossible. I started to yell before it got too far,  

"JIYOON! JIYOON! HELP" I screamed as loud as I could, I just hope she wasn't too far away. I had to tell him, I don't care what he thinks of me, this 'talking' was to good to be true,

"Doo-d-Doojoon" I managed to get out of my mouth as he continued to devour me, "Stop please" He didn't even flinch, he went to kiss my lips but I blocked his face with the palm of my hand, "I LOVE JIYOON!" He suddenly stopped, 

"You what!?" 

"I like Jiyoon and Jiyoon likes me, ok?" He shoved my fragile body against the wall, he scratched his head in frustration, 

"Wait, does that mean you're a le-" his words were interrupted by him being attacked from behind, in the dim lighting I could hardly make out who it was until I heard the voice,

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GAYOON, YOON DOOJOON?" 

Jiyoon. 

Jiyoon herself was there attacking Doojoon with all her might, managing to bring him to the ground and kicked him like there was no tomorrow. People started to gather as they notice a fight -between a guy and a girl- starting to break out, to them this ought to be entertaining, 

"DO.NOT.TOUCH.HER.YOU.SPASTIC. LITTLE-" Jiyoon said between kicks, I had never seen this side of Jiyoon come out before however I have a feeling that she might also be under the influence of alcohol. Doojoons back arched and yelled in pain every time he got kicked, this was music to my ears. I notice security starting to come over, , we gotta get out. I grabbed Jiyoon by the wrist and quickly went to escape the club. "HEY, I WAS BUSY!" I covered with my hand to shut her up. I quickly made it through the ocean of people and reached the stairs, was Jiyoon able to make it? I don't know, but I can only try. I supported her by the waist and made our way to the entrance and out of the club; without trying to look to suspicious. As soon as we got out and made it onto the street, I started to make a run for it and get out of this street as soon as possible. I towed Jiyoon with me as she had no choice but to run with me, but it was a challenge for me run in these heeled boots. 

I ran until we reached a park. I sat Jiyoon in a park bench and I flopped right next to her panting as this was the hardest I had ever ran. I definitely wasn't the sporty type, that was also Jiyoon's forte. The park was lit by a simple street lamp and consisted of a playground and a series of gardens and a fountain; the park basics. We sat in silence as we caught our breath back, after that intense run. Jiyoon leaned her whole body against me, I caressed her face. My body still felt violated by Doojoon's harsh touches, I felt my neck where he had eaten away, there must be a mark. Jiyoon then hugged me, her embrace made the vile thought and feeling of Doojoon go away,

"Well that was intense" Jiyoon said exhaustedly and kissed me. 

 

---------------------

[5] - Idk what they were going to eat, so you can leave it to your imagination.

 

Holy, sorry for the wait >.<

I'm going to say much as idk how I feel about this chapter. The story is almost finished, probably only one or two chapters to go. Huhuhuhu this ending is going to be great >:D

Enjoy :)